Yt2sf Help

06/24/2009 15:35 BryanFox#1
Meine Frage war gut ist, dass die Chinesen gerne so viele wie im dotierten Yt2sf, weil sie wollen, dass ihre Panzer von 66 oder Nymphe und nicht dort, wo sie fallen ... Nymphen Behandlung mit Methyl-I 80, und nichts
Eine andere Sache ist, wie sich die Dinge tenr es irgendwelche Fehler 9?
Weil ich habe gehört, einige Fehler der Dämonen und der Schmied war nicht
Kann mir sagen, wie doparme und wieder groso Yt2sf das?

Eine andere Sache ... (Ich bin dumm) xD
Ich weiß nicht, wie man auf Yt2sf in einer anderen Sprache, die Spanisch Deutsch Polnisch Englisch gut zu sein, weil ich nicht sehen, die chinesische eltras .... Ich sehe sie im Weltraum

Salu2 und Vergebung für so viele Fragen
06/24/2009 15:41 Witty#2
pls write in english ... google translator is very bad ... i dont know what u want =)
06/24/2009 15:42 Garuga#3
google translation sucks, i don' t understand you!
please describe your problem in english...
06/24/2009 16:06 BryanFox#4
Okey xD

My question was good that the Chinese like to as many as in doped Yt2sf because they want their armor of 66 or nymph, and not where they fall ... Nymphs treated with methyl-I, 80, and nothing
Another thing is how things tenr there any error 9?
Because I've heard a few mistakes of the demons and the blacksmith was not
Can tell me how Be high and strong in Yt2sf?

Another thing ... (I'm stupid) xD
I do not know how to Yt2sf in another language, Spanish German Polish English to be good, because I do not see the Chinese letters .... I see them in space

Salu2 and forgiveness for so many questions
06/24/2009 16:13 Meldsa#5
first of all i still cant read the first text answer to the second is we dont have a translated exe yet will see some time it will come

byes Meldsa
06/24/2009 16:23 Witty#6
i think u want to know, where the chinese get the super stuff, i'm right? ^^
but im playing yt2sf, too and im lvl 80 but i dont drop anything...its very shit =)

also i dont know how and where the chinese player get the stuff i think they buy coins for itemshop :) also i say u must save ur money to buy at the market =)

i hope u understand what i say .. my english is not very good =)
06/24/2009 16:23 Witty#7
i think u want to know, where the chinese get the super stuff, i'm right? ^^
but im playing yt2sf, too and im lvl 80 but i dont drop anything...its very shit =)

also i dont know how and where the chinese player get the stuff i think they buy coins for itemshop :) also i say u must save ur money to buy at the market =)

i hope u understand what i say .. my english is not very good =)

€dit: scheiß lagg sorry für den doppelpost =) kann ich den selber löschen i.wie?