Looking for cheap things

07/01/2013 22:02 alienTF2#1
Hi guys,
I'm looking for some cheap skins such as: Pax Jax, Riot Graves, Full Metal Rammus, Arcade Sona, Pax Sivir - all on EUW. They have to be cheapest possible, since I'm not so rich to pay 40€ per skin, sorry.

Yet I'm looking for cheap RP's. I got offered 1850x2 RP for 10€ by trusted user here. Can anyone do better?

Offer here, thanks
07/01/2013 22:04 sehcure#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienTF2 View Post
Hi guys,
I'm looking for some cheap skins such as: Pax Jax, Riot Graves, Full Metal Rammus, Arcade Sona, Pax Sivir - all on EUW. They have to be cheapest possible, since I'm not so rich to pay 40€ per skin, sorry.

Yet I'm looking for cheap RP's. I got offered 1850x2 RP for 10€ by trusted user here. Can anyone do better?

Offer here, thanks
Sorry to go slightly off topic, but who offered you that price i am interested!
07/01/2013 22:05 alienTF2#3
@up - it was him! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]