Dofus

06/23/2009 03:24 xstaticx90#1
Hello all...
First i have Searched For a long time and i wanted to see if some1 Have Dofus Hacks Or If they Excist..
09/05/2009 14:30 igfulcs#2
i think kamas is better
11/10/2009 15:47 rorotine#3
je ve des kama pour dofus svp
11/10/2009 15:48 rorotine#4
I 5th of the kama por dofus please
11/24/2009 13:34 LegalConquer#5
im looking for someone who can make a privateserver for dofus and help me and my team with an online game simular to dofus but where creating the graphics and codeing the whole thing our selfs we just need someone who can make the server from mysql - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/16/2009 09:20 Kevcookie#6
This is a wonderful forum site for other games, but I don't think there is any portion devoted to Dofus (which I think is wrong cuz Dofus is such a great game). For my Dofus Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Guides, etc, I use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] It's really cheap for a subscription, and in the past two months, I've leveled my char from 50-ish to lvl 17X. Also, I've made $30 profit from selling some kamas because I made too much with all the bots and hacks :P
02/24/2010 11:07 DedicateMyLifeToHackDofus#7
Hello. You can try this cute kamas hack:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

When you attack a monster with kamas stealing spell/weapon, you will steal the same amount of kamas that the amount of the monster's hp.
So lets say the monster has 10,000 hp, then you get 10,000 kamas for 1 hit.

Tip: use a spell/weapon with very small damage against a strong monster or a high lvl sacrier (because he has a lot of hp).
04/26/2010 18:47 lopesm#8
Do it work? and is it a virus? I want a scan !
05/09/2010 05:15 xcamperox#9
very good
05/18/2010 18:35 dark50cent#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalConquer View Post
im looking for someone who can make a privateserver for dofus and help me and my team with an online game simular to dofus but where creating the graphics and codeing the whole thing our selfs we just need someone who can make the server from mysql - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
your in the right way i have a good team and we underdevelopement making many Pservers and im making for dofus too.

heres my thread if intrested
and by the way guys theres no such hacks,theres only bots and my team all of em can creat bots i can sell you for cheap my whole team is professionnel in coding,hacking and dofus stuff and look on the thread again
05/18/2010 18:37 dark50cent#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedicateMyLifeToHackDofus View Post
Hello. You can try this cute kamas hack:

When you attack a monster with kamas stealing spell/weapon, you will steal the same amount of kamas that the amount of the monster's hp.
So lets say the monster has 10,000 hp, then you get 10,000 kamas for 1 hit.

Tip: use a spell/weapon with very small damage against a strong monster or a high lvl sacrier (because he has a lot of hp).
haha ppl your newbies nice try to hack dofus account but will never work and nice try by creating another account and writing "verry good"
haha any way dunno why but i feel your like a debutant dont you guys?>
10/27/2010 14:01 yamany2#12
Free Dofus Kamas hack !

Download :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Virusscan :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have Fun :D