Something important about gmz hack and bot a lot!!!!!!

06/25/2013 05:42 tyui1234#1
when i use the gmz hack, it always don't open for me.
and when i use bot a lot, i can't use the cheat in it(e.g. disable cops and gold finish.)
Any problem to solve it???
i am using windows 32 bit and using microsoft security essentials:(
06/25/2013 09:02 MrSkarbonke#2
Resolution 800x600 Windowed?
06/25/2013 10:28 berkay2578#3
@Desy, told you people won't understand it :D
06/25/2013 10:40 olsystems#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
@Desy, told you people won't understand it :D
+1
06/25/2013 10:45 tyui1234#5
now works perfect (finally found the post to change the uni-code :)
06/25/2013 15:16 0x404#6
microsoft security essentials thats the prob ;)
06/25/2013 18:05 primehunter#7
@tdx2011 cant be the problem, i use it too and all works fine for me :)
06/26/2013 05:22 tyui1234#8
sorry, i am the uni code problem,not about the microsoft security essentials(i solved the problem and works perfectly,big thx
06/26/2013 15:23 hueroloco#9
I had to make sure that they were ran as administrator, otherwise they didn't work, but they work fine now, only problem now is with sandboxie TE disconnecting after a couple of races, but probably buggy game and not tdx or GMZ problem.
06/27/2013 02:17 i.exploit.nfsw#10
Why is the game crashing when I use on fullscreen? And I'm getting infinite loading on the window after I finish the race.