ELO-Boosting (CHEAPEST!)

06/24/2013 20:13 Siea#1
( - EUW EUNE - ONLY ATM - )Hello dear Epvper's i'm a new user that really like to play lol myself.. So i thought why not play for some others.. :P


Anyways.

Bronze V-I.

5 Euro (€) Per Division + Promotion Games. or 5 Euro (€) PSC or 130 e*Gold


Silver V-I

10 Euro (€) Per Division + Promotion Games. or 10 Euro (€) PSC.

I-V Bronze 2.5 Euro / I-V Silver 7.5 Euro

Gold NEGOTIABLE!

PM or add my Skype Nikolaivictor


- ALSO LOOKING FOR TRUSTED VOUNCHES -
06/24/2013 20:16 Phyroxin#2
I can vouch for you added you in skype.

He played very well with Orianna.
All went smoothly, good job.
06/24/2013 21:41 Siea#3
Available for more Jobs.. :)

UP

Bump

Another Job done. :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/25/2013 18:26 alienTF2#4
Will be boosting mine from silver V to gold V, will update it, when job is done