[Release] Kill Process (Only Xtrap)

06/24/2013 18:47 cemre-1999#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

How To Use ?

Code:
1- Open S4 
2 - Open HGWC complete shutting down (Cemre-1999 Kill Process)
3- Selected Xtrap.xt Or Other Program
Screen Shot


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Virus Total ;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2013 20:05 cheateroO#2
It's a bypass ?
06/24/2013 20:09 cemre-1999#3
Yeah.
06/24/2013 20:22 †Deadly†#4
This is not bypass ...
Just Process Killer.
If you kill xtrap you can play 30 sec with hack >.>.
06/24/2013 20:25 hase557#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Deadly† View Post
This is not bypass ...
Just Process Killer.
If you kill xtrap you can play 30 sec with hack >.>.
Right :3
06/24/2013 20:35 bidjus#6
30 sec its a lot
06/24/2013 22:27 xDarkMan#7
I Think It's A Simple Killing Process!!
It Can BE Do It With Task Manager ...I Think!!
======================================
Press Thanks If I Helped You! ;) :D
06/24/2013 22:37 KiTYKEEEY#8
not work
06/24/2013 23:10 xDarkMan#9
It's a Just For 10 Seconds Hack Working
Mean S4League Crashes Or Xtrap Appeares During S4League Opens :D
==================================
Press Thanks If I Helped You! ;) :D
06/25/2013 02:38 ►♪The*Smuggler♫◄#10
I won't say it is useful, but thanks for trying to help ^^
06/25/2013 06:18 gabrielscar#11
If I will not use a Hack, I can get more than 30 seconds?

(Google Translator)
06/25/2013 07:51 xBugz~#12
not work for me