[Release] Vehalla Online Databases from 13.06.06

09/10/2013 04:21 yangc10#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by isozy View Post
hey I managed to just dump the refnest from another DB and I see the magic pop working, but is it safe to use this refnest will it affect anything?

What do you suggest to do to only get the magic pop related lines for refnest?
thanks.
how do you do that? mind sharing; i won't hesitate to be the guinea pig if it works.

thanks Flozz. Yeah; I think it is the item-mall bugged. I took off all the balloons and it work like a charm. Edit: I also notice that it doesn't crash at roc mountain anymore... :)

I also removed all the 1day preimum and gender changer except the final gender changer. Now the item-mall pop-ups a bit faster than before.
09/10/2013 08:30 isozy#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangc10 View Post
how do you do that? mind sharing; i won't hesitate to be the guinea pig if it works.

thanks Flozz. Yeah; I think it is the item-mall bugged. I took off all the balloons and it work like a charm. Edit: I also notice that it doesn't crash at roc mountain anymore... :)

I also removed all the 1day preimum and gender changer except the final gender changer. Now the item-mall pop-ups a bit faster than before.
I didn't do any black magic, I just copied the RefNest table from one random database to my database and the magic pop npc showed up.
09/10/2013 15:19 yangc10#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by isozy View Post
I didn't do any black magic, I just copied the RefNest table from one random database to my database and the magic pop npc showed up.
cool. I hope all the npc on vehalla doesn't disappear if that was the case.
09/10/2013 15:42 isozy#139
Quote:
cool. I hope all the npc on vehalla doesn't disappear if that was the case.
They didn't! Thats why I'm asking flozz if it's safe to use.
09/10/2013 16:43 Albert Dev#140
Bro i have Provlem Machine Manger take Crach after open it it's still open just 1 sec and close again && game server take Crach after 1 min any help !!!
09/10/2013 17:02 yangc10#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Dev View Post
Bro i have Provlem Machine Manger take Crach after open it it's still open just 1 sec and close again && game server take Crach after 1 min any help !!!
any modification to the port of 15779; you have to be advanced on what you're doing to make it work. Can you post your settings for the following file. You may mask your ip/hostname/user/pass just so we know you're editing the correct info:

srGlobalService.ini
srNodeType.ini
srShard.ini
server.cfg
09/10/2013 17:25 Albert Dev#142
Quote:
any modification to the port of 15779; you have to be advanced on what you're doing to make it work. Can you post your settings for the following file. You may mask your ip/hostname/user/pass just so we know you're editing the correct info:

srGlobalService.ini
srNodeType.ini
srShard.ini
server.cfg
done bro but same problem can we taliking private to resolve this problem ??
09/10/2013 18:05 yangc10#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Dev View Post
done bro but same problem can we taliking private to resolve this problem ??
I rather we talk about it here so it can help other noobies like us. After you're done with that; make sure you have compile the those ini, Setup FTP, setup IIS for the billing asp. I'm assuming this is your first time running sro server?
09/11/2013 05:11 asanoftw#144
helpful guy:)
09/11/2013 13:59 Albert Dev#145
Quote:
I rather we talk about it here so it can help other noobies like us. After you're done with that; make sure you have compile the those ini, Setup FTP, setup IIS for the billing asp. I'm assuming this is your first time running sro server?
nah its done bro thx :)
server allready online now but when open launcher get notice see it
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

any one know this problem
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/11/2013 15:15 yangc10#146
I think it stated clearly that it's the wrong version.

Go [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if you want to know how to check your server-sided version.
09/11/2013 16:15 huntercodex#147
hello my friends today I want to ask if this DB is until lvl 110???

and as I do???
09/11/2013 17:43 flozz#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntercodex View Post
hello my friends today I want to ask if this DB is until lvl 110???

and as I do???
no, it's cap 100. But ofcourse you can change it to 110 if you want.
09/11/2013 19:52 yangc10#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by flozz View Post
no, it's cap 100. But ofcourse you can change it to 110 if you want.
i would assuming you change the cap from gameserver? I remember i tried that the other day and it didn't work. Otherwise it's coded on sro_client?
09/11/2013 22:10 flozz#150
Quote:
i would assuming you change the cap from gameserver? I remember i tried that the other day and it didn't work. Otherwise it's coded on sro_client?
There is few configs to change cap - ref_level table (also texdata in media), gameserver, and sro_client.