Something To share(Info)

06/21/2009 08:37 tri407tiny#1
Well i finally logged on to 12 sky 2, which seems as though it has been Forever, and then all of a sudden i saw these god mode post , which work the exzact way my old god mode worked, i just found it diffrent, but what caught my eye was that somebody did something i never had the time to do , compilt a list of what diffrent values do in the animation addy, so while messing around in GHost Valley(i think ,its the PvP place were Dragon Fall Outpost Starts) i did the up up and awya addy, but befor i could fly i was attacked, so with the addy froze, i sat their waiting to die, out of awe i didnt die, or even Lose HP or MP i was just stuck in Superman Position , on the ground, and this dude was crting me over and over, and guess what, No Hp loss, i sat their for 15 mins while his buddies attackked me and i lost nothing, eventually i set the value to 0 so i could resume normally, but stiil , the fact that for 10-20 mins i was "Invarnitible" was amazing(i know i have badd spelling) so the thing is, play aroud the way i described and see if one of you guys can take it farter and get it cCOMPLETLY WORKING, well, i am done with 12 sky 2 hacks for now, but if you guys ever need anything dont hesitate to pm me (Most dont hesistate anyway) hahah well,
06/21/2009 10:24 summoner01#2
Interesting, i'll have to take a look at that one. Nice find.
06/21/2009 10:53 Mastershouter#3
well that can be good in dragonfall outpost, If u get the form and then switch to the freeze position, you can hold the form without getting hit.
06/22/2009 00:00 Kraze617#4
Thats interesting, I'll keep doing my thang and see if anything can happen.
08/22/2009 18:09 djn594#5
did u use Cheat Engine? if u did can u post the addresses and Description of what it dose plz? thx