[EXPLOIT] AP ~

06/22/2013 17:00 Pervy Sage#1
I came here to sell an exploit,

some evidence

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(look how much ap i've made up there)

Price : 10€

contact me trought PM


06/22/2013 17:20 jojobegood#2
wee dotn see how mush u made ap =)
06/22/2013 17:25 Revz'#3
Can i trust?
I can give much Feedback :)

PM me or add me skype :)
06/22/2013 17:35 xAtsumichiHattori-#4
Can i trust, i'll feedback good then ^^
06/22/2013 17:50 jojobegood#5
show it for free no ? selling tutorials is not allowed
06/22/2013 17:56 savas159#6
Selling Tutorials is not allowed. And you just need a vpn to Do this.
06/22/2013 21:06 Tenebrae'#7
Contact me if u need a truster.
06/22/2013 21:15 赌博×BroLike×✓#8
More Info !
06/22/2013 21:25 Pervy Sage#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevzDzn. View Post
Can i trust?
I can give much Feedback :)

PM me or add me skype :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAtsumichiHattori- View Post
Can i trust, i'll feedback good then ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae' View Post
Contact me if u need a truster.
I don't need trusters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 赌博×BroLike×✓ View Post
More Info !
Then PM me i'll say in there
06/22/2013 22:43 PŠPplą’ər#10
Does it work for all countries?
06/22/2013 22:46 -NvR.CrankZ-#11
I Bet you 500 e*g but you have to give me more infos..
06/22/2013 23:21 qwerdfgh#12
Is this banable?
06/23/2013 16:15 Pervy Sage#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NvR.CrankZ- View Post
I Bet you 500 e*g but you have to give me more infos..
PM me with a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerdfgh View Post
Is this banable?
PM'ed
06/23/2013 21:46 RezChams#14
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • You are not allowed to sell guides or tutorials of any kind. Elitepvpers stands for free sharing of information which is why we will no longer tolerate information being offered for a fee in Black Market. All respective topics will be closed.
#closed