BlueOrbit [Official Trade]

06/20/2013 20:09 glcc11#1
The definitive page web of Blue Orbit is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Not lost accounts registered in the previous page.

In the next version I add more designs, drones, message sistem, profile, change date sistem and more

To any answers this is my FaceBook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The page crashed much because it's a free page because I don't have money to buy a premium page with domain

I'm sorry my bad english but I'm spanish :)
06/20/2013 20:12 manulaiko#2
Wow nice
06/20/2013 20:14 Scytex#3
Official Trade ? I think you mean official thread.
06/20/2013 20:19 TheAttackMaster#4
It's really looking good! BUT, i would be careful if I were you. BigPoint might sue you for this, seeing as you pretty much use all the files and exact same website layout as them.
06/20/2013 20:27 NewOcean#5
The server is now offline?
06/20/2013 20:37 glcc11#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOcean View Post
The server is now offline?
The map is offline
06/20/2013 20:41 NewOcean#7
But when i go to hangar and i try to equip laser etc... i see an error ( this laser doesnt exist ) etc... Is a bugg or you add it other?
06/20/2013 20:45 glcc11#8
you necesited buy the lasers etc
06/20/2013 20:49 NewOcean#9
ah ok. My final question when the server go online?
06/20/2013 20:54 zasa2bruno#10
i get this error: CPU excedido :X
06/20/2013 20:56 glcc11#11
La pag se cae siempre :S
06/20/2013 20:57 NewOcean#12
Yes u have right
06/20/2013 20:58 glcc11#13
The page crashed because i dont have money to buy a good host
06/20/2013 20:59 NewOcean#14
No problem change host. On my opinion try altervista for the moment no?
06/20/2013 21:00 zasa2bruno#15
use your ip , no use host :)