Beta Open June 20th to 21st

06/19/2013 06:48 jackthereapercat#1
I just want everyone to know that they are testing the new Client on test server 2 on June 20th-21st. I'm sure some people already know but just a reminder to those who don't check regularly :D
06/19/2013 07:18 Dаnny#2
yes, but we know! Dark Orbit team posted in facebook. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ...
#closerequest
06/19/2013 07:52 benkiller47#3
no lot of people do not know it !! stop you closerequest , closerequest !
06/19/2013 09:46 BeNeQpl#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by danito8202 View Post
yes, but we know! Dark Orbit team posted in facebook. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ...
#closerequest
I didnt...

Thx jack
06/19/2013 09:52 =C0mradE=#5
Already posted in darkorbit talk and also in 'new client UI' thread by 'Real . . . Stop spamming and use search option
#CLOSEREQUEST
06/19/2013 10:19 Madatek#6
Since we are here, how to join beta server?
06/19/2013 10:27 death rain#7
I think when you log in and you are about to select a server, there will be a testing area, if i remember correctly.
06/19/2013 10:47 Dаnny#8
You just log in on BigPoint portal ;)
and Sorry for closerequest BeneQ.. xaxa stop spam