[Help] Itemtype.dat for New 135 Necky

06/19/2009 19:18 raidenx123#1
So I just made a 135 Necky (Storm) that can be Normal-Super +1-12.

Everything works except for the itemtype.dat

I always seem to have this problem, I decrypted/encrypted it already but then nothing appears, shops, armor, everything is gone. (I know this error and others like it, I'm not to stupid in this category)

Also when I encrypt it it doesn't look the same as before I decrypted =/

Here is my itemtype when it is in a .txt file, if someone could tell me what I did wrong in it (Just search "Storm" or "120253"-"120259")

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/19/2009 20:04 TheGameCo#2
if u wanna Realse it just Realse a patch have every thing for ur neck only not the itemtype. Thanks.
06/19/2009 20:06 raidenx123#3
I might release it if somebody helps me with itemtype, and that would be useless, it wouldnt work w/o an itemtype
06/19/2009 20:07 glupkotrup#4
It's "Release" lame brain...
06/19/2009 20:33 quadruple1#5
Hmmm. Try this itemtype.

I edited the numbers that were 4538 to 4198 and i changed the itemamount from 7423 to 7430(If that's wrong then change it back to 7423)

Hopefully this works. Give a thank if it does ;)
06/19/2009 20:39 raidenx123#6
Yeah I already edited it, I am testing it right now.

EDIT: Still didn't work, look at your itemtype.dat when it is encrypted, now look at mine when encrypted. Totally different, not the same pattern or anything
06/19/2009 21:04 Mr_PoP#7
be sure u add it in itemadd.ini,etc,etc and check the ID again i will help when i guna use my pc
06/19/2009 21:17 raidenx123#8
When I replace it with my old itemtype it works, so I did everything right.
(I did edit the files needed)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

120259.dds is for Itemicon and Mapicon, they were same name so I couldnt upload both

EDIT: ItemMinIcon ID was wrong but I corrected it, still need to test.

EDIT 2: This is how the old itemtype starts:

뇬僲㘻鉁儧鵗⿣ၙ䑯ಹ懓㋈꺨闞䞰㟰㯝㷜⁨ꨆރ�舘鉕肕ш㣠ᑍ⎫Ӵᅖ⬰웫벪㴏瀞≡얖ޡ⾻�┲옥 解줩溢姰捊쎩뒴쇔率꺾獡ં쁜⯙聶ᐻ輆儙籋ཀ領搔㘞ქ咙ᾛR涰랰咗㯝㷜⁨ꨆփ��鈐肕⑈㣠镍⎫Ӵ煖烾 ന웃뾺旮㴏瀞≡얖ޡ⾻堸✲칥ꯢ섩溢姰捊捰ჶ넬믛毘뚩ᨙ莓얔ꇃ鏏鹽酂匣䟗뿎䨕⸒챻伀
뢱쓙붛枡랰咗㯝㷜hꩃރ��တ肕ш㣠镍▫䲐Ꮧ灼㴩躏븫旮㴏瀞≡얖ྡྻ�Ԣ乥ꯢ섩溢卭⥮擿 㓶衄㪪ﵟ⺸䪕

This is how newer one starts:

ìÑ;fÌ|'€/”Á�smX$¬F��pÈÎ]Þ{x»°“ ÂJ;€�ݵ‘¤°¸ƒ«y*ôo´u•h:¶,p•}«¹¶G9B¹0?�ÆÄWˆ{\ë‘Ã2%–Ê @Ö™È@á2ºaÏôTâ —:Vç´j·uè.µ@¾÷/_©.Ù¥@’;˜7É„Qy3eV9‘våFNþ›Ù8Ÿ°À[€�ݵ‘¤°¸ƒ+<*ôgàu•h:6,p•{«¹¶G!&«(¶ÆšbXë‘Ã2%–Ê@Ö™È@ã 2:eï|T㢠—:ËeöC8´è¾Ý©pŠ
=%:ÃÛÞ}
06/19/2009 21:37 quadruple1#9
How do you edit that stuff?
I'm trying to make a level 140 katana and it shows as an invisible weapon when you wear it
06/19/2009 21:47 raidenx123#10
Check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2009 01:33 Andrew.A#11
I managed to make a GM Robe but when i try and make a busterblade it all messes up
06/20/2009 01:45 raidenx123#12
Whoever tells me how to fix this error and it works, I will give them the items I make as i go.

o.o so if you want it try to find out why its doing it :P
06/20/2009 03:04 WHITELIONX#13
When I check my Itemtype.dat right at the very end after say ring none well mine has a 5 after the none part o.0
Amount=7736
111003 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111004 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111005 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111006 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111007 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 7 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111008 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 8 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111009 IronHelmet 21 0 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0 3998 3998 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
111013 BronzeHelmet 21 0 22 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 0 2698 2698 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1000 0 0 0 0 Warrior`sHelmet None 5
06/20/2009 09:25 tere12#14
raidenx add me msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . I will help you.
06/20/2009 18:17 raidenx123#15
Lol we already added each other before, im AngelOfDeath on crunkco o: