Someone have old sounds ?

06/17/2013 18:37 OdessAngel#1
Did someone have old do sounds ? (2007/2008)
Because I need it for my game :(
I already have jump sound and laser sound :/
06/17/2013 18:43 fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd#2
06/17/2013 18:52 Joever11#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
We already have the song, but we need lasers and collecting boxes + ore :/
06/17/2013 18:56 >Ready to go<#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdessAngel View Post
Did someone have old do sounds ? (2007/2008)
Because I need it for my game :(
I already have jump sound and laser sound :/

here are some sounds:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ammo, rocket, smart, insta shield, jump :)
06/17/2013 19:02 OdessAngel#5
Thank you for that sounds :) I stiil need collecting boxes, collecting ores, destroy sound, selecting ammos sounds :)
06/17/2013 19:13 GROMacs#6
my friend have all old sounds , but he he have problem with internet ;/
06/17/2013 19:16 OdessAngel#7
Ok, when he will have internet, can you tell him to send me every sound please ? :)
06/17/2013 22:15 Destiny#8
i use my phone i have 500 mb cant send sound i have laser old rocket colect cargo explosion 1 and 2 i have old client source and img ships exapnsion ish smart etc no have internet :( only 500 mb :(
06/18/2013 05:52 RZoom#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdessAngel View Post
Thank you for that sounds :) I stiil need collecting boxes, collecting ores, destroy sound, selecting ammos sounds :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
here collecting sound and selecting ammos sound
06/18/2013 06:03 bossarmydude#10
'Pew, Pew, Pew, Pew' :D
06/18/2013 12:21 Joever11#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZoom View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
here collecting sound and selecting ammos sound
Sorry, we need older sounds :/
These are the sounds anno 2010
06/20/2013 08:43 OdessAngel#12
Up if someone have the old sounds
06/26/2013 10:15 OdessAngel#13
UP