[NewServer]ElfEmpire-Online

06/21/2009 06:53 connorbacon99#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
we may be owners, and yes we have final say so. But if the players aint happy they will just go to other servers. Point of this. Look at the servers who allow thier staff to have top ranking pets. How fair is that to the players? The players will look at it and be like "oh well the owner allow staff to take top ranks, why even bother playing."

The player is what is important. Not the owner. there has to be some compromize between staff and players. You want the players to feel like they are important to the server then you have to go out of the way to make them feel that way.

How else do you think some of the servers that have been here for a while survive? We surely dont do it on looks alone.
i agree. but it was not about making a compromise...it was him telling me to to "know my stuff" from a players point of view...in which i took time to work on the database because of what the player wanted not because of my own personal gain.
06/21/2009 19:44 keithbell1234#17
i done think owners should be aloud to make pets because its no way fair for the people who join the server it will only make them leave