Shrine :> how to stone?

06/16/2013 19:05 Mektheb#1
Perhaps a stupid question

But what's the point of putting LV6 stones in your shrine armors? I mean, mostly you only use them when you PvP and 3% res/cast/hp etc etc less doesn't make a big difference I think?
06/16/2013 19:20 faulkude#2
if you want to have the best stuff, you have to put the best stone in it, thats it
06/16/2013 20:09 steph33#3
shrine is for fight so you dont need to put some stone ( depend of your classes ofc ) but max lvl is still important
06/16/2013 21:54 billclinton#4
that 3% makes more of a difference then you think.

EG: someone hits you for 5K dmg on 5 skills thats 750 dmg you could have avoided
06/16/2013 23:01 Mektheb#5
Well I guess I'll have to make it lv6 then xd
06/16/2013 23:21 Strawmas#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
that 3% makes more of a difference then you think.

EG: someone hits you for 5K dmg on 5 skills thats 750 dmg you could have avoided
And if you got 120% resistance like me? :)
06/17/2013 00:41 Warfield#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawmas View Post
And if you got 120% resistance like me? :)
Then you are an attention whore. :)
06/17/2013 12:58 Withered#8
Also 90 or 97% cast, 89 or 95% CD make such a difference..
If you aim for Shrine Gear stone it with good stones. Shrine stuff is expensive, stoning it with lv 2/3 stones makes it such a waste