add designs in private server

06/15/2013 13:05 glcc11#1
how to add more ships or designs in the private server?
06/15/2013 20:24 >Ready to go<#2
You can change design files at own(you can try with old do files if you have got them :)).
Or just try other numbers in database :D. I haven't got them but you can. Just try every number, example: 1-phoenix, 2-yamato(I could be wrong ;)).
06/15/2013 20:27 jorg*#3
Jezus christ!!
You do realize this is a DARK ORBIT forum right?
Not a private server, coding, how to make dark orbit replica forum..

For questions about coding go to the CODING section.
'correct me if im wrong'

Sorry for telling you this like that, but there are ENOUGH questions allowed on this section that has nothing to do with dark orbit...
Front page is filled with it.
Dark orbit remixes,privateservers,....... and then you got the questions about them all

#Closerequest
06/15/2013 20:30 Pandemonium2100#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Jezus christ!!
You do realize this is a DARK ORBIT forum right?
Not a private server, coding, how to make dark orbit replica forum..

For questions about coding go to the CODING section.

Sorry for telling you this like that, but there are ENOUGH questions allowed on this section that has nothing to do with dark orbit...
Front page is filled with it.
Dark orbit remixes,privateservers,....... and then you got the questions about them all

#Closerequest
dude don't get angry :) maybe he's a newbie and he doesn't know well how the forum works :) btw glcc11 use the search button or ask in DO Talk :) because creating a thread for this is considered spam :) ask in do talk :)
06/15/2013 20:36 jorg*#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium2100 View Post
dude don't get angry :) maybe he's a newbie and he doesn't know well how the forum works :) btw glcc11 use the search button or ask in DO Talk :) because creating a thread for this is considered spam :) ask in do talk :)
I can understand, i try to tell it on the best way i can ..
To not be rude, but i have had it personally with all these remixes, servers, etc etc...

This section is purely for the dark orbit game itself..
All these others have nothing to do with it.

But anyways, i do not mean to be rude...

Just trying to explain for everyone on this forum who will read this, that there are more sections to post in..
06/15/2013 20:37 Pandemonium2100#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
I can understand, i try to tell it on the best way i can ..
To not be rude, but i have had it personally with all these remixes, servers, etc etc...

This section is purely for the dark orbit game itself..
All these others have nothing to do with it.

But anyways, i do not mean to be rude...

Just trying to explain for everyone on this forum who will read this, that there are more sections to post in..
i'm not accusing u i'm not a teacher :P xD but u know some users don't pass so mach time as us on the forum so they don't know perfectly how it works ;) brofist bro! *brofist*
06/15/2013 23:14 Wergez#7
#closed