Delete smoke on War Rock

06/15/2013 12:35 Nlboy18#1
Hello.

I deleted smoke from my WR files but I also see no smoke when you hit a flash mine or when someone is throwing a grenade. I only want to remove the smoke grenade effect from the folder. Can someone tell me which files I have to remove from the folder? On the next image you can see which files I have removed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So I only want to remove this smoke from the game:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks for helping!
06/17/2013 00:05 Legendary#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is what you need :D
06/20/2013 20:39 Nlboy18#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Legendary View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is what you need :D
I can't download that file. I still want to ONLY remove the smoke from the game... Can someone help me?!
06/20/2013 21:04 schwuckele#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlboy18 View Post
I can't download that file. I still want to ONLY remove the smoke from the game... Can someone help me?!
You dont need download a file....
you must be delete the smoke in the folder ..

You find your folder at c://Nexon/WarRock

here an explainvideo