Sbot 8/8pt , laptop, mbot, clientless

06/13/2013 23:08 sefosro#1
About 8/8pt and sbot

Hello so first of all, I've wanted to ask if a laptop i5 with 4gb ram could handle 8 clients( sro-r), cause thats tha laptop I get after my final exams( in 8-10days).
On top of that I'd like to ask , if Sbot has a working clientless version for sro-r, cause I heard that clientless doesn't work at sro-r.
At last but not at least I'd kindly ask for your opinion about mbot and sbot which one is better for an 8/8pt. Also could you explain me how exactly the clientless option of mbot and possibly sbot one works?
I mean can I open the client first normally then make it clientless or do I have to go directly Without client?

Thanks alot if you took your time to read my small wall of text!! :)

I've opened 2 topics by mistake could a moderator merge or delete the other one plox?? Sorry
06/18/2013 10:56 Callum#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefosro View Post
About 8/8pt and sbot

Hello so first of all, I've wanted to ask if a laptop i5 with 4gb ram could handle 8 clients( sro-r), cause thats tha laptop I get after my final exams( in 8-10days).
On top of that I'd like to ask , if Sbot has a working clientless version for sro-r, cause I heard that clientless doesn't work at sro-r.
At last but not at least I'd kindly ask for your opinion about mbot and sbot which one is better for an 8/8pt. Also could you explain me how exactly the clientless option of mbot and possibly sbot one works?
I mean can I open the client first normally then make it clientless or do I have to go directly Without client?

Thanks alot if you took your time to read my small wall of text!! :)

I've opened 2 topics by mistake could a moderator merge or delete the other one plox?? Sorry
1) I don't think SBOT works on SRO-R..

2) Clientless - you don't even need to open the client, it opens & logs in, and does everything else for you.
06/18/2013 13:06 xTrailerPark#3
Theres no clientless for sroR beside phbot.