+12 pirate set

06/12/2013 20:26 iuly16s#1
+12 ring p6 -7 2sock -400$
+12 neck p6 -7 2sock -400$
+12 boots p6 -7 2sock -400$
+12 pirate armor -7 2sock -400$
+12 pirate hood -7 2sock -400$
+12 pistol -7 2sock -300$
+12 rapier -7 2sock -300$
+12 tower/fan 2sock -1 -400$ each
+12 spitfire steed -400$
+12 crop -1 -400$
all are lvl 140.
I'm from Pishu_EU . You pay the transfer if u want them on other server .
btw selling only by WesternUnion , you go first . UK owner
06/12/2013 21:32 patchwork123#2
pn me
06/12/2013 21:34 iuly16s#3
hi. what u need
06/17/2013 06:47 jordan.morse#4
u sell for dbs?
06/17/2013 14:43 iuly16s#5
no , only for cash
06/17/2013 16:35 dm878#6
No chance you'll take moneybookers or paypal? if so id be intressed in the gun!
06/17/2013 21:46 kirbyte1#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm878 View Post
No chance you'll take moneybookers or paypal? if so id be intressed in the gun!
This guy has my +12 2soc -3 lvl 130 hat, he still has not given it back to me.
06/17/2013 22:20 dm878#8
Give me my money back and youll get your hat back...
06/17/2013 22:25 kirbyte1#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm878 View Post
Give me my money back and youll get your hat back...
get on skype and ill show you i sent it on paypal? I can take a billion screenshots? Has paypal messaged you yet?

You will still have to wait 1-5 days for it to get refunded man, i swear to god there is a waiting time on it even after i show you i sent it.

Can someone please tell this guy even though the transaction as refund was complete he still has to wait for his money to get to paypal? I even called paypal not only is that what they said but they also said he recieved the money already. I have pictures of everything.
06/17/2013 23:08 CheapCps#10
ive never heard of any sort of wait time on a refund
06/18/2013 00:16 kirbyte1#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapCps View Post
ive never heard of any sort of wait time on a refund
well i have pictures of refunding him? If theres no wait time then he scammed me so dont trust him.
06/18/2013 08:58 somersaults#12
.
06/18/2013 09:46 dm878#13
When ill get home ill upload qn screenshot were i havnt got the 100 $, the trade was supose to be all the pirate items wich would he 50% before and 50 after the item, but when i bought half of hat and armor the guy wanted me to pay the whole 300 $ upfront while thats not what we talkee about so i refused and told him to refund me ans id give him his head and armor back, i got the money from the armor back but never got the money rrom the head so im stuck with a headgear and a 100 $ lose on a server i dont even want....
06/18/2013 10:34 kirbyte1#14
I can show you screenshots I sent it? I'm confused man.

When you click "All Transactions and show me you haven't got It yet is when I will believe you. You can archive the main screen transactions. So if you can show me I will believe you. Please tell me how to screenshot and I will show you the transaction was completed.
06/18/2013 16:29 dm878#15
I showed you like 4 screen shots before on skype? anymore would be kidda useless