EdenOnline is now open!

06/15/2009 16:51 snailtrail#1
Hey everyone.
Private server EdenOnline is now open for players ^^
The website is [url=http://edenonline.kicks-ass.net/[/url]
Working register site, top players etc. Wont you join us? ^^

EdenOnline is entirely free from donations

please visit the site for downloads etc.
thanks for viewing.

// Snailtrail

Sooooooooooo...

We kinda had a few problems server wise but we managed to solve them and we're back up =)

We have the auto-ep system.
good amount of 1380 and 270 cards floatin around.
Pretty normal compose rates. Not too low. But not high..
Almost no lagg at all.
im on 2 gb of memory atm, expanding it real soon.
Maints everyday.
i have a 100 mb/s connection altho i doubt it hits that all the time.
Top player, legion, family works on the web.
Custom edits on attires and pets.
Everyone gets VIP lvl 7.
Events are going
Oh and of course the thing everyone praise lol NO DONATIONS. Everyone has an equal chance of getting to the top.
BOT use is not premitted and if we find you with macro or anything like that you get no warning. immediate bann.
There are some screenshots on our forum for drops etc.

ok well i guess thats all i had to say lol.

If you want to join us just hit the link

C ya there / Mrs.Eden[PM]
06/15/2009 22:11 dani-filth0#2
good luck in the server
06/16/2009 03:46 mama12#3
Very Nice Server.

Best thing Donation Free!!!

PMs, Gms DONT have 600* pets XD

Owners Are very nice ppl, who enjoy the game.
07/01/2009 11:18 snailtrail#4
humbug
07/01/2009 12:06 rexes13#5
good luck...and i am sure u will have success coz of no donation ability....
07/01/2009 12:12 magewarior2#6
good luck
祝您好运
Viel Glück
bonne chance

... hope you understand it ;)
07/01/2009 20:38 connorbacon99#7
well i would wish you good luck....except for the fact you send people over to advertise on other servers. and as for your custom pets and casuals i have seen most of those on other servers...this server is practically just like every other noob made server...and your staff are less than helpful. but hey maybe thats what people are looking for these days.
07/01/2009 20:45 ArabianPrince#8
Goodluck with your server ..connor all have the right to invite people ....
07/01/2009 21:09 connorbacon99#9
i didnt say she didnt have the right...it just shows a lack of maturity to send your members to someone elses server...
07/01/2009 21:35 hio77#10
good luck :D
07/02/2009 02:42 snailtrail#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbacon99 View Post
i didnt say she didnt have the right...it just shows a lack of maturity to send your members to someone elses server...
Well.. talk about maturity you posing to be TQ shutting down my server lmfao
and I never sent anyone anywhere, you on the other hand tried to get ppl off my hamachi.. but you know what. karma's a bitch..
07/02/2009 14:31 snailtrail#12
Quote:
well i would wish you good luck....except for the fact you send people over to advertise on other servers. and as for your custom pets and casuals i have seen most of those on other servers...this server is practically just like every other noob made server...and your staff are less than helpful. but hey maybe thats what people are looking for these days.
And for my staff beeing helpful.. they knew you were up to something trying to get into my database files.. lmfao you wanna call my server noob just cuz you're a noob then fine by me.... but for your information we started with 2 staff members.. and even tho you think otherwise i believe in trusting my staff, and i'd rather have a few trustworthy ones than a bunch of hot headed ones. oh yeah and my staff wouldnt steal server files from me.. unlike you.
And for the custom edits. i have someone making the edits by themselves so yeah Custom.. but then again you might be stupid and dont know the diffrence between edits and new...
My staff plays the server and they help with problems. we are not rude towards you unless you make us..
and what ppl are lookin for is a pserver that's donation free and fun to play. We made it that way. and just cuz you couldnt play nice on our hamachi network you got banned.
honestly i dun care how many ppl play Eden Online. as long as they have fun. but i guess thats where we differ.. you think quantity over quality.. lmfao stay away from me now. i've spent too much time on your sorry ass allready.
07/02/2009 20:06 connorbacon99#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
And for my staff beeing helpful.. they knew you were up to something trying to get into my database files.. lmfao you wanna call my server noob just cuz you're a noob then fine by me.... but for your information we started with 2 staff members.. and even tho you think otherwise i believe in trusting my staff, and i'd rather have a few trustworthy ones than a bunch of hot headed ones. oh yeah and my staff wouldnt steal server files from me.. unlike you.
And for the custom edits. i have someone making the edits by themselves so yeah Custom.. but then again you might be stupid and dont know the diffrence between edits and new...
My staff plays the server and they help with problems. we are not rude towards you unless you make us..
and what ppl are lookin for is a pserver that's donation free and fun to play. We made it that way. and just cuz you couldnt play nice on our hamachi network you got banned.
honestly i dun care how many ppl play Eden Online. as long as they have fun. but i guess thats where we differ.. you think quantity over quality.. lmfao stay away from me now. i've spent too much time on your sorry ass allready.
hehehehehehehe giggle giggle. funny girl we have here. take your database files? i wouldnt touch those pieces of crap. and you pretty much just ranted lol that was a waste of life reading that. all of this you say about me is false anyway...unless you are stalking me 0.o STALKER ALERT SOMEONE CALL THE AUTHORITES! haha its people like you that make this forum fun because it gives me something to laugh at. have a nice day noob,, and dont forget to ----->:rtfm:
07/02/2009 23:01 -Artemis-#14
gratz hun and f u need any help ask me iam back in action xD
07/03/2009 01:13 forcer#15
Quote:
hehehehehehehe giggle giggle. funny girl we have here. take your database files? i wouldnt touch those pieces of crap. and you pretty much just ranted lol that was a waste of life reading that. all of this you say about me is false anyway...unless you are stalking me 0.o STALKER ALERT SOMEONE CALL THE AUTHORITES! haha its people like you that make this forum fun because it gives me something to laugh at. have a nice day noob,, and dont forget to ----->:rtfm:
try to go out of forum to PMs so we don't see so much drama around here, it doesn't help the forum at all.