Darkorbit ACC UNBANNS!

06/06/2013 22:35 Freak~#46
Because there is no other way except bugs but you cant use them for every account .. What u are doing is writing a email to support i think .. just begging for acc unban
06/06/2013 23:20 »Razor«#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak~ View Post
Because there is no other way except bugs but you cant use them for every account .. What u are doing is writing a email to support i think .. just begging for acc unban
lol if support was like everyone would have their accounts unbans
06/07/2013 01:31 Bone-marrow#48
Hmm, where is the long awaited proof from "TATA" (probably another account of yours)? You have provided no evidence to back your claims of "900 mio uri" or "account unbanning". Please tell me no one bought into this... :facepalm:
06/07/2013 02:09 ringlepalomino#49
Stop flaming him give it a few more days for tata result then we can conclude if he is a scammer or not.
06/07/2013 02:23 »Razor«#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringlepalomino View Post
Stop flaming him give it a few more days for tata result then we can conclude if he is a scammer or not.
thank you ringle someone who has patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
Hmm, where is the long awaited proof from "TATA" (probably another account of yours)? You have provided no evidence to back your claims of "900 mio uri" or "account unbanning". Please tell me no one bought into this... :facepalm:
also marrow why are you still here your not getting my serive bye bye to you...

for your information im verified by tata already watch a new topic reopened tommarow and tata will comment on it vouching for me so haha sad that you make all these fake stories your a joke kid
06/07/2013 12:40 Frutex#51
This is not a chat guys. If you want to complain about a user please use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
06/07/2013 12:57 joepie1215#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutex View Post
This is not a chat guys. If you want to complain about a user please use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
good thing i saw your moderator badge before replying to this ><
but still i think we can give him a opinion so he can change his mind and stop with this bullshit without proof.
why would we write there if we want him to read it and his thread is here.
06/07/2013 15:29 Tungus#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutex View Post
May be in that case you are as a moderator will use that yourself?
Because he is a rude intruder, which had been banned already for permanent, and now trying to scamm people. And you just delete posts?
What a great moderator you are!
I think on this forum administration should do global changes about scammers.
And we DON'T CHAT!!!
We are warning people that he is a scamer, and you just delete our posts, WITHOUT READING all the topic. So please ban him, or leave that thread:facepalm: