[ANTI-BANNED] Advice Ways

06/01/2013 04:46 icetamashi#1
For few times i meet GM in game and i asked them some question , and after i experienced my hacking life so i got some advice for you. :P
- every ban must have evidence (video,screenshot).
- if you are playing hack alone. It's hard to get banned because other player don't have evidence to ban you except GM join your underground room and saw you're hacking.
- Underground Room = every room have a underground room but a normal player can't see or join it except GM so it's called a invisible area. GM normally join the underground room to check player's activity. If unluckily GM saw you're hacking when they join the underground room , you will get banned in a minutes.
- If you using a shop hack , it's the most safe way because others don't have evidence to report you.
- If you used shop hack to hack weapon stat , your weapon stat will be shown to others after u killed them. For advice, please don't hack weapon stat for (+11% , force pack stat).
- If you used shop hack to hack costume stat , your can hack any stat but u need to change your setting (reject others to view your profile information).
- As an advice , DON'T USE FULL HACK except you're going to get your account banned. Choose Player Boost Hack , slightly increase your character (hp,sp,) and decrease the sp consume for wall jump and dodge is the better way.

For reference only-

Press thank button if i helped ;)
06/01/2013 04:52 iCharacter#2
Nice thread. Thanks anyway :)
06/01/2013 07:19 .Paradox-#3
Yeah, they can ban you only when they have an screenshot or video? Cool story bro, what about logs? :)
06/01/2013 07:36 icetamashi#4
Exactly. Except u caught by system.
06/01/2013 07:41 .Paradox-#5
Well then don't say you cannot get banned without screens or videos, they can control all ur logs everytime they want, and that's all, actually there's no way to don't get banned, there's a way to avoid it for some time, like i did, but i got banned after 6 months, so..
06/02/2013 12:25 La-Azero#6
Yes thanks was verry helpfull and interresting part with the "underground" room
06/03/2013 12:39 icetamashi#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by La-Azero View Post
Yes thanks was verry helpfull and interresting part with the "underground" room
It's okay guys ! I just share my experience and knowledge about ma game life :)
06/03/2013 13:33 eldan5#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Paradox- View Post
Well then don't say you cannot get banned without screens or videos, they can control all ur logs everytime they want, and that's all, actually there's no way to don't get banned, there's a way to avoid it for some time, like i did, but i got banned after 6 months, so..
wait wait wait...

Can I get banned a few months later? (if i got detected ONLY by the log system since I hack alone)
06/03/2013 16:21 .Paradox-#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldan5 View Post
wait wait wait...

Can I get banned a few months later? (if i got detected ONLY by the log system since I hack alone)
Yes, you can. If they will check your logs, you will.
06/04/2013 04:20 Felix™#10
I have an idea to not get ban :)

Don't Hack :facepalm:
06/04/2013 17:38 Beasting#11
There's no such things as an underground room you fucking retard, when I told a gm there was a hacker in a room he said it was full and was waiting,
06/04/2013 17:49 PsychoXReaper#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasting View Post
There's no such things as an underground room you fucking retard, when I told a gm there was a hacker in a room he said it was full and was waiting,
hmmm not sure if you are being "well nvm it was going wrong anyway"

anyway GM doesnt need the room to be empty or smthen LOL
they can join as observer GMObserver or smthen i dunno wht they call it
06/06/2013 15:13 chaserman#13
Okay Thanks