Hello this one is a professional 2moons old school server some ppl here wos waiting for this from few time since the last ones wos really sucky this one will change everything .
Server host is in FRANCE , so NA and EU ppl will have nice MS and no lags .
I posted in the right section the info [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I am just a normal player that liked 2moons acclaim very very much , it wos so much fun back then and I am happy I can taste this grate moments once again .
Server host is in FRANCE , so NA and EU ppl will have nice MS and no lags .
I posted in the right section the info [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I am just a normal player that liked 2moons acclaim very very much , it wos so much fun back then and I am happy I can taste this grate moments once again .