350M EOC RSGP

05/27/2013 20:32 Diwata#1
Quitting the game and selling my remaining gold.
I have 350mil currently. I accept paypal only.

Add me on skype at mattjl12

Scammed by .#Goomba, GGWP.
05/27/2013 20:37 .#Goomba#2
I'd like to pruchase it all sir :)!

Will Pm my skype :)!
05/27/2013 20:53 Diwata#3
Nevermind, .#Goomba scammed me. Dont trust her. Thats what i get for trusting people. :/
05/27/2013 22:40 Shinjix3#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwata View Post
Nevermind, .#Goomba scammed me. Dont trust her. Thats what i get for trusting people. :/
I was going to buy it when I went home lol D:

Do you have proof?

You should of traded Goomba on the black market before doing anything else so you could have given him a negative rating. I'm really sorry to heard.
05/27/2013 23:42 Diwata#5
I can post the skype chats on here. That's all i got. Who knew a premium member would scam me? >.>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Those are the pictures of the skype chats. The one where it says "This Message Has Been Removed" is a link to this forum where he edited his post to prove it was actually him. He deleted it then edited thread again.
05/28/2013 08:31 rmtmark2012#6
Added you skype. and also PM sent
05/31/2013 22:30 jusdoit#7
Goomba scammed me too
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/01/2013 03:25 rmtmark2012#8
Hi, I have added you.
My skype:
rmtmark2011