Bugs

05/25/2013 12:47 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#46
@ amenrip

Same ... want tog et the bug from me for some deal -.-

Really why you think all bugs get fixxed so fast--think about ,becasue you all a stipud and public it to kidds.
Never Public a bug to someone even if it is the president !
05/25/2013 12:47 Peshо#47
Finally got the acc back. (thanks bro :*)

So now ... About the thanks: I don't really care about it. The admins also don't care, they may decline you even if you have 1.600 thanks on the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzubix View Post
read skype chat from pesho, he said he will add me to ug by supporting him by pressing thanks. what he didnt.
You tried to ''ban'' me with the bugs, but it didn't work. Now you are trying with these thanks.. Sure. :)

@I'mnotanoob

KOS is offline, what's the problem? I gave you Kbot CC so you can always see it and etc.! :/

It's so nice that you guys hate so much 13 yo kid! :rolleyes:

@Dwarf

We were friends. Now you hate me. Sad world. :/

@All Haters

I hope someday you will find something really nice... It's called real life. I'm really sorry for you, and It's sad. Really sad.

So I will leave you here. Post your complaints into the Complaint area.

Edit#

@ e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut

If you didn't understand.. I was trolling you. ^^

Thanks! :pimp:
05/25/2013 12:49 amenrip#48
The child it's back
05/25/2013 12:58 Arby#49
Okay, I'm going to close this as this is going nowhere, for the Thread Starter, you're more then happy to post a thread with the bugs, however not this part.
If you have any problem against a user, and that's for everyone else as well, please post in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], with any evidence you may have. It is strongly preferred if you have evidence which is inside e*pvp.

From Peshos P.O.V, he isn't forced to accept someone if they send a bug, it's just a better chance, it's not a 100% chance.
This is just a complete flame thread, so that's why I'm going to close it.

#closed (flaming and spam)