Pre Searing Illegals!!

05/22/2013 06:30 5kimz0wn#1
Im looking to buy Illegal Pre Searing items. Ie. Superior runes/gold items/tomes/consumables! let me know what you have or pm me on skype via >devin.schader<
05/22/2013 11:03 Heikofant#2
you are in the gw2 black market section, wrong place ;)
05/22/2013 19:37 5kimz0wn#3
i know :) im just hoping an old gw1 player will read this haha
05/22/2013 20:06 Andreasbovas#4
I might have an elite necromancer tome, and I have an IDS (Icy Dragon Sword) with these stats:

15^50%, with +25% Vs charr (old mod I believe)

I would want a nice price for it tho, so go ahead and try to make me a nice offer
05/23/2013 06:29 5kimz0wn#5
bump

bump
05/28/2013 06:25 master3118#6
i got PLENTY og GW1 stuff, selling if ur price is nice :)
05/28/2013 07:49 wavely#7
we have gw items and gw2 items. You can go to mmoxe.de for more. Or just add our skype:mmoxe.de
05/28/2013 13:13 master3118#8
wavely, i think he is rather gonna trade me! xP
That web site should've been updated LOONG ago xP
over twice the value on everything xD