looking for rs 07 bot client
will pay good.
or if there r any sites undercover for now
ill pay to find out
05/22/2013 21:52Pyrolex#2
The Runescape section is not meant for trading. Your thread belongs to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I've already sent a "moverequest", so you don't need to create a new thread in the trading area.
i only have like 5m in 07 in cash , but i was hoping to pay with paypal or some sort?
if i get more 07 gp u could get me a good client? and its legit flawless ect? not hack scripts and shit..?
05/29/2013 00:08.#Goomba#6
Pm me your skype, I'll holla tomorrow.
Interested in either Rs07 gp and/or Moneybookers (Skrill)
05/29/2013 00:33WarrockSniper1#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by .#Goomba
Pm me your skype, I'll holla tomorrow.
Interested in either Rs07 gp and/or Moneybookers (Skrill)
ight suwo07 is skype, holla tmrrrw then
05/31/2013 04:53WarrockSniper1#8
bump^^ looking mostly for a experiment or rock crab bot to get 99 str with, or a fighter whatever that works minttttt