Willing to pay experienced CODER to set up Reg. Page for 5065 bin!

06/06/2009 16:56 deadeye81#1
#closed
06/06/2009 16:58 tao4229#2
Title = failed
06/06/2009 17:03 deadeye81#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Title = failed
Uhh how i just said what i needed to get out? I dont know how to change it either...
06/06/2009 18:55 hunterman01#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeye81 View Post
Uhh how i just said what i needed to get out? I dont know how to change it either...
Do you have Wamp if not go google it download it

it has a www as well put all the stuff in the co folder into the www folder and it should work
06/06/2009 22:26 Mr_PoP#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeye81 View Post
Uhh how i just said what i needed to get out? I dont know how to change it either...
add me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/07/2009 01:52 DrivenPain3#6
I just don't no what to say. Considering binaries already has a reg page and other crap with it ..