Can't connect to account DB

05/17/2013 04:50 Zarlex#1
I have this really annoying problem with GlobalManager. If u have any suggestions, please help

cannot occupy db session : select * from SK_SilkChange_BY_Web
cannot occupy db session : update _Shard set nStatus = 0, nCurrentUserRatio = 0 where nID = 64

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


DBConnect
PHP Code:
<%
Dim DBConnA, strConnectA
Set DBConnA 
= Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
strConnectA = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;user ID=sa;password=pw123;"
DBConnA.Open strConnectA

%> 

srGlobalService
PHP Code:
[global]
count=1
[entry0]
operation_type=22
name
=SRO_Vietnam_TestLocal
query
=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;UID=sa;PWD=pw123;DATABASE=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT
global_manager_node_id
=697 

srNodeType
PHP Code:
[global]
count=1
[entry0]
id=335
operation_type
=22
name
=SRO Vietnam TestLocal
wip
=192.168.0.14
nip
=192.168.0.14
machine_manager_node_id
=699 

srShard
PHP Code:
[global]
count=1
[entry0]
id=64
global_operation_id
=20
operation_type
=22
name
=SROinfo
query
=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_SHARD;UID=sa;PWD=pw123;DATABASE=SRO_VT_SHARD
query_log
=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_LOG;UID=sa;PWD=pw123;DATABASE=SRO_VT_LOG
capacity
=1000
shard_manager_node_id
=705
u1
=240
u2
=208
u3
=17
u4
=1
u5
=0
u6
=0
u7
=0 
05/17/2013 07:54 zikor1337#2
So simple, so obvious .

The mistake is on "srGlobalService" and "srShard".

Replace "SERVER=MOTAZ-HPSQLEXPRESS" with "SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS"

Recompile your certification and start it .

Enjoy .
05/18/2013 00:46 Zarlex#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
So simple, so obvious .

The mistake is on "srGlobalService" and "srShard".

Replace "SERVER=MOTAZ-HPSQLEXPRESS" with "SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS"

Recompile your certification and start it .

Enjoy .
They actually are "SERVER=MOTAZ-HP\SQLEXPRESS". I have no idea why the slashes weren't copied. I'll fix them in the post.


.. for some reason I can't fix them, like when I press edit they are in the text! Just ignore the [\]'s, they're in the ini
05/18/2013 10:30 zikor1337#4
Anyway, the problem is in there, somewhere . And it is something simple .. a mistake .
05/18/2013 21:53 Zarlex#5
I doubt it's in any of the ini files, I checked them several times!