Monsters (robots) from CN

05/15/2013 03:50 castor4878#1
The models (not ID) for the Dimension of the pathway mobs end at 652 (Opalus).
Then come mobs used by Patanasa, Theodores, Arcanus Ruins & Hypnoss Ruins, models 653 up to 707.

US client version 222 contains a set of pets ("pet_01_a01" to "pet_06_a1"), they use models 708 up to 713.

On Chinese client, a second set of pets is defined (models 715 up to 720) and some robots are introduced (#721 up to #738).

They look like:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
or

the archive below contains the .3DC files converted from the "episo 6 format" to the former v.5 format, making them editable with shStudio 0.7.1 and thus usable by client 5+

These files were collected by eM00 that sent me them for conversion.
Thank you to him for that delivery.

05/15/2013 05:22 Dreameh#2
What in the hell is Shaiya turning into? o.O
05/15/2013 06:25 JohnHeatz#3
Interesting to see robots in this game...guess they ran out of ideas so they are turning the game into something completely different
05/15/2013 09:43 TeddyBear94#4
i mean rly? they dont match in any kind to the gameplay? ><
05/15/2013 16:01 castor4878#5
The archive posted yesterday contains geometry definition of the new mobs robots (.3DC & .dds files) and also their game definition, regarding these files:

- the Monster.sdata file has the same format than the episo 5 one. It can be opened by shStudio 0.7.1.
It contains new mobs defintion with dummy data (the models 721 - 738 are used, but names and other data are not the final ones as depicted below).

a dump of this file is provided as monster.CN.sdata.txt file.

- OOH, the NpcSkill.sdata file has a new format with episo 6, and the one present in the monster.zip archive can not be used by shStudoi 0.7.1 nor by an episo 5 client.

the archive below contains the file converted to the episo 5 format.
also included are two text dumps of this file in format 5 & 6.

(remainder, Shaiya strings are not unicode, in order to display correct names & description, you must use a text editor capable of page code selection (the pict of monster.sdata uses a CP 950 (may be 936, or other should be used, I don't read chinese and can't be sure).
05/15/2013 22:20 killer870#6
Castor thank you again for all that u have done for this community :), but i would really love you even more if u can provide us(ME) with the wav files pls :) lol
05/15/2013 22:44 TeddyBear94#7
there u can dl the full patch just replace the 3dc file with the ones from castor
05/15/2013 23:05 killer870#8
Excelente xD ty sir!

Hmmm error 404 not found :(
05/15/2013 23:10 [Admin]ßІί†ž#9
Castor, thank you for taking the time to release these, and already fixed. Regardless whether we like them or not, you are awesome as always .
05/16/2013 01:10 joins.dj#10
original info the patch

shaiya CN

is event for iron man. movie.
05/16/2013 06:17 stinka123#11
i have no idea with this cit of shaiya :(
05/16/2013 17:56 castor4878#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer870 View Post
i would really love you even more if u can provide us(ME) with the wav files pls
0420.zip below contains .wav & effects, both are required to have robots "speaking & moving".

I also attach the current (vers 222) US NpcSkill.sdata in "episo 5 format" (most of us certainly read English better than Chinese). this file contains skills up to #635; the chinese file contains 3 additional skills (#636 - #638) possibly used by robots (in PS_GameDefs.dbo.Mobs).
05/18/2013 07:04 castor4878#13
"I [also] have no idea ..." of the actual purpose of these robots.

An iron movie can be a pretext but still the game is not (or tell me) a movie-adv-broadcaster.

"they ran out of ideas ...", I already made some comparisons with Aion ... in Aion world there are lights (Elysium), darks (Asmodian) ... and Balaurs, some mobs that fight both lights & darks, of course Shaiya is not trying to copy that.

last news: the US server had added several updates, version is now 227, and in the ... incoming changes, tests, mistakes, ?... the Character folder contains 2 new sub-folders: Tyross & Vueltas.

Tyross contains a robot - with robot specific build (left & right hand have separate definition, a shoulder equipment exist, ...)

the Vueltas folder (and its files) is classic and matches the current char-class definition, a single set is defined.

if you want to let your players look like little robots ...

Edit: only converted .3DC files are present in attached archive.
all others files (.ANI, .DDS (.mlt in case) shall be downloaded from US server.

remainder: the URL is readable in plain from the updater.exe and the server does not filter IP, so download according to yours needs from:
[pre]http :// shaiya.patch.aeriagames.com / Shaiya / patch / psNNNN.patch[/pre]

(the last packs:
and so on ...)
these .patch are actually .zip, so rename, open with SDFT, extract and enjoy.
05/18/2013 20:52 castor4878#14
I was quite surprised by the 2 new Characters sub-folders and didn't pay enough attention to the "clasical" folders.

They contain a new set (I presume the "Iron Man costum"), thanks to Philipp to alert me on this.

Here are the converted "015" gears (.3DC & .DDS)

(look the shoes, another fashion victim!)
05/19/2013 00:47 Aveline#15
Thanks so much for the release! So much new stuff to work on :D

Here's some pics of those uploads:

Lighties:

f/d
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

mage
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

priest

r/a

Darkies:

hunter:

o/p:

w/g:

sin: