Water farming =o

06/02/2009 17:30 Shinyshield#1
Hello gaiz. Posting here because i just posted on wrong section FTL. >.>

Well, i use to buy dbs but i cant anymore because i need them for RL shit, so i figured water farming would be decent to get some dbs. ^^;, Would i one hit basks with (scatter)
Full 2 sdg
+6 bow, +6 ring, +6 2 super gem super fan.
Thanks!

Oh btw i use a attack ring. forgot to add that. X_X
06/02/2009 18:11 .bmg#2
um TRY?
06/02/2009 18:14 Shinyshield#3
I cant because my archer isnt level 130 yet LOL. D:<
06/02/2009 19:16 .bmg#4
=OOO i c, dunno then :0
06/02/2009 19:55 Darkyy#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyshield View Post

Well, i use to buy dbs but i cant anymore because i need them for RL shit, so i figured water farming would be decent to get some dbs. ^^;, Would i one hit basks with (scatter)
Full 2 sdg
Thanks!

nope you can't you'll almost 2 hit them. You'll 3 hit basi with stig and 2 hit as with scatter n stig
06/02/2009 20:02 Shinyshield#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyy View Post
nope you can't you'll almost 2 hit them. You'll 3 hit basi with stig and 2 hit as with scatter n stig
Damn. -_-", grr i never liked moving stack spawns..okay well thanks :D
06/03/2009 14:18 ChrisLoopy#7
Quote:

Full 2 sdg
Thanks!

you dont even 1hit them with full super +12 sdg/sdg gear so no best is 2hitting them
06/03/2009 22:44 Real~Death#8
Quote:

Full 2 sdg
Thanks!

lmao
arnt some ppl geting jailed for multiclients?
its gona take you a minimum of a week to plvl a water and rb him,sdg's are woth like 1 db on faith,a week or more of work for 1 db seems pointless to me.go mow the nabors yard and get 10 bucks save yourself the time and headach
06/04/2009 14:16 Treeeetrunk#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
lmao
arnt some ppl geting jailed for multiclients?
its gona take you a minimum of a week to plvl a water and rb him,sdg's are woth like 1 db on faith,a week or more of work for 1 db seems pointless to me.go mow the nabors yard and get 10 bucks save yourself the time and headach
A week for a water till 110? You nuts. With only 1 sock SRG set you can do it in 3 h lol and exp pot or 6 without. With full 2 sock it would take 2 h to do a water and that trust me it's worth it.