PRIVATE SERVERS WITH RO UPDATE

05/04/2013 22:54 zdravko5#1
Guys , tell me the PS servers with Ragnarok update. PLS
05/05/2013 15:50 rubenicas#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravko5 View Post
Guys , tell me the PS servers with Ragnarok update. PLS
I'm only thinking of lavalon.
05/05/2013 17:06 bravechris#3
Fantasy?
05/06/2013 02:19 Devilrider#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravechris View Post
Fantasy?

this server sucks very hard :)
05/06/2013 02:23 shadoski#5
Lavalon and fantasy, as others have mentioned. Don't bother playing fantasy, though. Don't waste your time.
05/06/2013 11:26 hamza195#6
I suggest lavalon. good server you can get a lot of cash there trought farming. and the drop rate is great. yesterday I got full lavalon heart just by the 1st try. You can also enter elemantal dungeon unlimited (unlike on fantasy dr it's only 1~3 times per day) and in lavalon dr you can buy enchant card to up your weap/armors to +9 (the price is between 70~120lc) you can also get hero bone dragon item sets easly. :)
05/06/2013 11:39 zdravko5#7
I have played fantasy but its not so good i will try lavalon. Thx
05/06/2013 15:37 hamza195#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravko5 View Post
I have played fantasy but its not so good i will try lavalon. Thx
Your welcome , you can also check the guide to unlock f7 in 30 minutes max just ask help by megaphone and I'm sure people will help , the server got good reputation than fantasy dr. Check out the guides to unlock F7s :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/06/2013 21:20 rubenicas#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
Your welcome , you can also check the guide to unlock f7 in 30 minutes max just ask help by megaphone and I'm sure people will help , the server got good reputation than fantasy dr. Check out the guides to unlock F7s :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Are you God?
05/06/2013 21:42 hamza195#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Are you God?
xD , hey ed you still play bannana dgn if you feel lonley there we can play together another paris hero like the last time hahaha :D
05/06/2013 22:05 rubenicas#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
xD , hey ed you still play bannana dgn if you feel lonley there we can play together another paris hero like the last time hahaha :D
Sure,tomorrow I‘m free,finally some free time,always full of tests and shit.Send me a message on skype tomorrow at anytime.
05/06/2013 22:59 hamza195#12
Okay , I will ! :)
05/07/2013 14:52 zdravko5#13
Guys Lavalon Dragonica is really slow server-_- i will be grandpa when i reg me.
05/07/2013 16:55 hamza195#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravko5 View Post
Guys Lavalon Dragonica is really slow server-_- i will be grandpa when i reg me.
Leveling there is quit low , but if you use your mind , It will be more easier.
05/07/2013 19:00 rubenicas#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
Leveling there is quit low , but if you use your mind , It will be more easier.
Hes talking about the website.