Shaiya

05/04/2013 03:09 levolach#1
I am looking for a serious person who is able to make a program that functions both on private servers as shaiya ita and us, and it is on all of retroserver shaiya! Especially on retroserver shaiya war of legend

/ / Features:
- Anti-ban
- Opt Oneshott with dropp to the mobs / bosses / pg. or Dmg hack
- Option to invisible
- Option to increase the range of their skills to taste

I pay 100.00 € via paypall after work.
Before payment I want the evidence on the existence of the program and the operation of the program!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /Contact me ... after I give u telephon or skype name
05/06/2013 16:01 levolach#2
I am looking for a serious person who is able to make a program that functions both on private servers as shaiya ita and us, and it is on all of retroserver shaiya! Especially on retroserver shaiya war of legend

/ / Features:
- Anti-ban
- Opt Oneshott with dropp to the mobs / bosses / pg. or Dmg hack
- Option to invisible
- Option to increase the range of their skills to taste

I pay 200.00 € via paypall after work.
Before payment I want the evidence on the existence of the program and the operation of the program!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /Contact me ... after I give u telephon or skype name
05/06/2013 19:41 Nubness's-Son#3
Keep on dreaming
05/07/2013 04:53 levolach#4
o.o *clap* *clap* *clap*
05/10/2013 22:44 levolach#5
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* man <3
-----
I pay only 200 euro for this shaiya hack with this 4 option!!!.
05/11/2013 06:43 levolach#6
man you are a moralist o.O ? or maybe you gnaws ?
you're so greedy that you would like more money ... wow man D:
you listen to me, I do not have money problems I can offer up to 400 euro o:
P.S: I love you anus <3 man
05/11/2013 08:59 Nubness's-Son#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by levolach View Post
man you are a moralist o.O ? or maybe you gnaws ?
you're so greedy that you would like more money ... wow man D:
you listen to me, I do not have money problems I can offer up to 400 euro o:
P.S: I love you anus <3 man
Dudeh, he cant make it anyways, BUT what ur asking.. worth few thousand of euros... :)