elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Facebook
>
Looking 4 charles cracked
« full version
Looking 4 charles cracked
05/03/2013 19:05
brudha
#1
I know it is here cause I got it b4 just need it again, can someone point me to the thread, I must be over looking it please
05/04/2013 08:23
Morgs888
#2
I still use v3.52 with good results.
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
Read the instructions on how to patch, especially if using higher than Win XP, you need to copy to desktop to patch first because of permission problems.
05/04/2013 08:55
amihan908
#3
Go search in Google You lazy bum
Spoiler
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
05/04/2013 09:03
whitedemon217
#4
find 3.6.4 charles version...
then register this license:
Registered name: Stephen A Muniz
License key: 8a2b9debb15766bff9
Registered name: Levin Prescott Tull
License key: 1beda9831c78994f43
Registered name: Juan A. Rodriguez
License key: da0e7561b10d974216
Note: works only on 3.6.4 version...
just download the trial version then register to those licence...
05/04/2013 09:04
AS_kill
#5
i have 2 words... goo and gle