2moons speed hack script

06/01/2009 03:17 fuckdie#1
can some1 please post the speed hack script here or pm me
06/01/2009 07:38 WarMasterRealOne#2
u rly love to be a leeacher ? USE THE DAM SEARCH BUTTON
06/01/2009 08:20 fuckdie#3
i already did, theres nothing on the speed hack script
06/01/2009 23:42 -8gX#4
No, you simply lack the intelligence to find it. Go to the release board, its on the goddamn front page.
06/02/2009 02:11 xTesujin#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
No, you simply lack the intelligence to find it. Go to the release board, its on the goddamn front page.
No actually, I've looked before and this site don't help with any scripting of a speed hack. Then I was told it wasn't possible 'cause of address changes, and then I figured it out lol. I don't got the script anymore 'cause I did with it what I needed, but I have 3 speeds built in to my trainer, all 1-click hacks.

Anyways, to answer your question. You won't find it here. Either go somewhere and learn yourself, or search the value and change it everytime. Value changing for speed is a pain in the ass but, if it's all you have, go for it.
06/02/2009 07:38 -8gX#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTesujin View Post
No actually, I've looked before and this site don't help with any scripting of a speed hack. Then I was told it wasn't possible 'cause of address changes, and then I figured it out lol. I don't got the script anymore 'cause I did with it what I needed, but I have 3 speeds built in to my trainer, all 1-click hacks.

Anyways, to answer your question. You won't find it here. Either go somewhere and learn yourself, or search the value and change it everytime. Value changing for speed is a pain in the ass but, if it's all you have, go for it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Fail.
06/03/2009 02:18 xTesujin#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Fail.
I found that post when i was looking, but it was updated since... I said I haven't looked lately lol, I've had it.
06/03/2009 15:23 saro13#8
congratz to all the nub hackers who see that script before a mod if / does edit his post :bandit: