Chantra Mall fix ???

04/29/2013 18:48 [ADM]RaZoR#1
Hello Elitepvpers "Archlord" Section!

I am new, but i have a question for my own server! I have take used the search section and more but i have not foundet! I used a fixed script for functionality Chantra Mall, that can Users taked!
thanx for help,

your RaZoR

p.s. i meen in Game the Chantra Mall not offline
04/29/2013 20:01 faulkude#2
hum hum, i hope someone helps you because i didnt udnerstand your problem.
free bump
04/29/2013 20:04 [ADM]RaZoR#3
yes, i am think positive^^ not negative^^
04/29/2013 20:25 Withered#4
The mail system doesn't work if thats what you mean
It's been blocked for a long time
04/29/2013 20:43 botpet#5
He asks the Chantra Shop in game as we can see in Webzen Archlord.
04/29/2013 20:49 zsgilani2007#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
The mail system doesn't work if thats what you mean
It's been blocked for a long time
he's talking Chantra Shop not Mail System. I believe, he's saying that he found the solution for Chantra Shop properly working on Private server for users referring to (his own server).
04/29/2013 21:10 al3css#7
the chantra shop from the game cant be fixed because are missing some tables from the db,and some important files from the ini folder of the server...you can make webshop if you know php..its better!
04/30/2013 11:42 Withered#8
Geändert von [ADM]RaZoR (Gestern um 18:53 Uhr)
he changed it ^^
04/30/2013 16:40 [ADM]RaZoR#9
yes i have edit the p.s.: text, not more! Thanks for answers^^