Cheap Division Boost

04/27/2013 20:22 Harry.divboost#1
Hi , as you can already see I am new here on epvp.
I am a Diamond I player who is looking to boost some fellows stuck in poor tiers
I am able to promote up to Diamond in EUW/EUNE
Secure promotion! And fast!

As i said in the title , this is supposed to be cheap so here is the list of prices for the future customers :

Bronze - 10€ per division
Silver - 15€ per division
Gold - 25€ per division
Platinum - 35€ per division ( here it may take some time though )
*Those with veteran badges will have an increased price

I made a specific skype for this : harry.divboost ( yeah that with live: )
I'm currently looking for vouchers so you'll find me on skype.
Any information about everything or if you are willing to discuss boosting , you ll find me there :)

I ll post pics soon of my work.
(god dammit i failed so much on uploading a photo , haha)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Have a great day summoners.
04/27/2013 21:15 seba24#2
Added you on skype:) sobus1995