LFM CoF Speedhack Speedclear

04/24/2013 15:50 stijnyboy#1
Hey folks,
me and my friend had an idea to make money in GW2 really fast!
So, the idea was to do CoF P1 or diffrent dungeons (or anything else) and clear it as fast as possible with a speedhack. We could even no clip it directly to the end boss i think. If you clear the dungeon within the 10 mins you don't get less reward from if you redo it so we could farm it. Think about it, we could make like 20-40 gold an hour.

ADD ME ON SKYPE:

Skypename: LegendaryProt
04/24/2013 15:58 RockThatBodyTBBT#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stijnyboy View Post
Hey folks,
me and my friend had an idea to make money in GW2 really fast!
So, the idea was to do CoF P1 or diffrent dungeons (or anything else) and clear it as fast as possible with a speedhack. We could even no clip it directly to the end boss i think. If you clear the dungeon within the 10 mins you don't get less reward from if you redo it so we could farm it. Think about it, we could make like 20-40 gold an hour.

ADD ME ON SKYPE:

Skypename: LegendaryProt

CoF is fixed. When you no-clip or want to skip anything, the mobs or bosses are friendly. You have to make all the events, then you can attack the bosses and mobs.

But you should actually already know everything, if you have ever tried no-clip in CoF ;)

So itīs impossible to make CoF under 5 mins...

Regards..
04/24/2013 18:33 gotmilf#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThatBodyTBBT View Post
CoF is fixed. When you no-clip or want to skip anything, the mobs or bosses are friendly. You have to make all the events, then you can attack the bosses and mobs.

But you should actually already know everything, if you have ever tried no-clip in CoF ;)

Regards..
Most of CoF P2 can be skipped by TPing to the Magg event before the last boss event (unless it was changed in the last 2-3 weeks).

Also: skipping in CoF P1 doesn't make a ton of sense since the entire point of the speedclear is to kill bosses and get chests for the silver drops from them! If you're looking for a group to do P1 speedclear->P2 skipclear->P1 speedclear->etc. I might be interested.
04/24/2013 20:17 everknown#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThatBodyTBBT View Post

Regards..
Well you know what, 4-5days ago i went to COF and chose path 3. Went all the way solo skipping the light gear first part to another path boss. Yes is was friendly. But due i was solo the NPC (MEGG) followed me. Then i cleared the 2 guardian at the door one by one shooting from inside the boss room. After that, the npc made a new event that i must kill a full troops of dogs.... which i kept losing there as the npc dies. If that was done then we could just go for boss only. I did the other path 1 where you see mid way the giant who makes a big circle and spit fire. That one i can go there attack but i get killed as there is no safespot with 1 person.

============
I'm also interrested in your plan as i saved locs to some bosses trigger as long npc follows me.