GA 5 ACC CHEAP

04/23/2013 00:55 Mladen3Gajic#1
Hi
I would like to sell my GA 5 account in DarkOrbit

It is Leonov with 8 Iris :3
It's never been botted (i got money form my clan ^^)
I am quite sure about the excact number of LF-3's I think it's around 10 same with BO's and it has 15 speed gens it's almost Lvl 14 as i mentioned it's great strarting acc,close to FE :3
Push
It has nice equpiment and it's good for starting (botting) :)
offer me money
Send me Pm or add on sykpe
And i only accept PSC :)

Push
04/23/2013 10:08 *ReNaGaDe*#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen3Gajic View Post
Hi
I would like to sell my GA 5 account in DarkOrbit

It is Leonov with 8 Iris :3
It's never been botted (i got money form my clan ^^)
It has nice equpiment and it's good for starting (botting) :)
offer me money
Send me Pm or add on sykpe
And i only accept PSC :)
and for all scammers out there we'll have Midleman called Булгариан a.k.a Peshoo :)

Push
post a bit more about the account, like lvl, lf3/lf4 bo2 ammo, drone formations ect......
04/24/2013 10:20 *ReNaGaDe*#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen3Gajic View Post
Push
you have not answered my question
04/24/2013 22:52 Mladen3Gajic#4
Dude I edited the post. Can't u see? lol
04/24/2013 23:14 *ReNaGaDe*#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen3Gajic View Post
Dude I edited the post. Can't u see? lol
would of been nice if you posted that you edited it
04/24/2013 23:44 Mladen3Gajic#6
you're right xD
Intrested in buying? :D
and btw sry

push

push
04/29/2013 19:01 Mladen3Gajic#7
NEW PRICE ONLY 5 EURO PSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04/30/2013 20:13 Mladen3Gajic#8
And puhs cmon guys