Serious start service error

04/22/2013 22:36 jibi1996#1
I've got a root to host a server but there's a strange error with the TMAP_GSP and TWORLD_GSP, I could start those services only 1 time and the serves goes well... but hours/minutes later when I check the services status, the TMAP_GSP and TWORLD_GSP appear as Desactivated. I re-run every server services the TWORLD_GSP goes well but the TMAP_GSP shows a error 0x80004005 that it couldn't not be started in the Local Computer. I checked every database connections in odbc/odbcad32 and if the server password or sa was right in the registry files, it hasn't any spaces or else and the password was correct.

Why this error happens every time? I deleted the instance one hundred times and it keeps, anyone knows what I could do to fix it.

-peduxe
05/03/2013 16:24 RauchesCzech#2
I have 2 this problem
05/03/2013 23:15 shelpa123#3
remove db ;)
05/03/2013 23:20 EliteTuerie#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi1996 View Post
I've got a root to host a server but there's a strange error with the TMAP_GSP and TWORLD_GSP, I could start those services only 1 time and the serves goes well... but hours/minutes later when I check the services status, the TMAP_GSP and TWORLD_GSP appear as Desactivated. I re-run every server services the TWORLD_GSP goes well but the TMAP_GSP shows a error 0x80004005 that it couldn't not be started in the Local Computer. I checked every database connections in odbc/odbcad32 and if the server password or sa was right in the registry files, it hasn't any spaces or else and the password was correct.

Why this error happens every time? I deleted the instance one hundred times and it keeps, anyone knows what I could do to fix it.

-peduxe
In server dedicated ?
05/04/2013 23:54 RauchesCzech#5
yes is i have IP from Local