Today is the first my website release.. so.. here shows features :)
it has been used before, but they are buying from someone, I dont know... I just want to share it to all. Remember!, This website I bought from my friend, I'm not stealing from someone or just get the code
Website Features
● Home
● Simple Register With Cover
● Ranking :
- Top Player
- Top Legion
- Top Family
- Top Pets
● Download Page :
- Client Download
- Patch Download
● Facebook Social Plug-In Space
● Server Time & Server Status
● Slide Show :D
but this website is in malay :p you should translate all of these page :rolleyes:
here's some screenshot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hope you all like it
Download Link Available, Click Mediafire picture to Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Regards, lukmandzul
it has been used before, but they are buying from someone, I dont know... I just want to share it to all. Remember!, This website I bought from my friend, I'm not stealing from someone or just get the code
Website Features
● Home
● Simple Register With Cover
● Ranking :
- Top Player
- Top Legion
- Top Family
- Top Pets
● Download Page :
- Client Download
- Patch Download
● Facebook Social Plug-In Space
● Server Time & Server Status
● Slide Show :D
but this website is in malay :p you should translate all of these page :rolleyes:
here's some screenshot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hope you all like it
Download Link Available, Click Mediafire picture to Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Regards, lukmandzul