{Urzark} A Bunch of Stuff

04/18/2013 03:51 mariposa85#1
Hey Guys,
Another WTS thread for Urzark :) Check it out...

Gear:

Abs Scion Gloves 0/3
Greaves of Excen, 12% Resi Bonus, 3/3 (Level 5 Skill Block, Resistance + Ashtal)
Complete Swash CF Armor except Top


Uniques:
Feathered Ring
x2 Glor Yalquinas
Excellent Hwaridun 2/2 (Lvl 3 ele cloak, lvl 4 phoenix wings)
Blode Ring
Intel Kark 2/2 (Lvl 5 ele cloak, lvl 5 wings of some kind)
**note: I'm not 100% sure I want to sell this yet, but you never know if I get a good enough offer

I'm going to update this too once the game is back up.

BTW can someone tell me how to bump a thread? Every time I make a thread, I can't bump it unless someone has posted after I have, it just adds my bump to my last post.
04/18/2013 12:08 Elitemerchant#2
wait 24 hours after your last update and then u can bump