06/02/2009 16:36 TheLeGend209#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeboladao View Post
look Img its works...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

In game Server Source go to Handles, ItemEquip
Search for

Code:
            else if ((ItemID >= 181300 && ItemID <= 192000 || ItemID >= 930000 && ItemID <= 940000) && EquipLocation == 9)//Returns Garment Position
            {
                return 9;
            }
Add down this code:
Code:
            else if ((ItemID >= 201003 && ItemID <= 201009) && EquipLocation == 10)//Returns Heaven Position
            {
                return 10;
            }
            else if ((ItemID >= 202003 && ItemID <= 202009) && EquipLocation == 11)//Returns Tower Position
            {
                return 11;
            }
Working??, give me Tranks...
Ill throw this into the Coemu source and ill release it for the peeps lol
06/02/2009 17:20 KraHen#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeGend209 View Post
Ill throw this into the Coemu source and ill release it for the peeps lol
Please, quit. Now.
06/12/2009 03:23 WHITELIONX#48
public static void InitialItems(int CharID, int Class)
{
try
{
switch(Class)
{
case 10:
{
MySqlCommand Cmd = new MySqlCommand("INSERT INTO items(CharID, Position, ItemID, Plus, Minus, Enchant, Soc1, Soc2, Dura, MaxDura) VALUES(" + CharID + "," + 4 + "," + 410302 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 10 + "," + 10 + ")", DatabaseConnection.NewConnection());
Cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
Cmd.Connection.Close();
Cmd.Dispose();
MySqlCommand Cmd2 = new MySqlCommand("INSERT INTO items(CharID, Position, ItemID, Plus, Minus, Enchant, Soc1, Soc2, Dura, MaxDura) VALUES(" + CharID + "," + 3 + "," + 132003 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 0 + "," + 10 + "," + 10 + ")", DatabaseConnection.NewConnection());
Cmd2.ExecuteNonQuery();
Cmd2.Connection.Close();
Cmd2.Dispose();
break;
}

And until I know how to sort these four errors out I can not rebuild solution :(

Three are the same error (void and the two MySqlcommand) all three are saying Error 1 Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct C:\Documents and Settings\alan\My Documents\CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Database\Database.cs 142 23 CoEmu v2 GameServer

And fourth error is saying
Error 4 Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected C:\Documents and Settings\alan knight\My Documents\CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Database\Database.cs 159 7 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Anybody know how I can sort this error otherwise I can not rebuild to equip fan and tower :(

And ids I have for fan and tower would be
201007 HeavenFan
201008 HeavenFan
201009 HeavenFan
202007 StarTower
202008 StarTower
202009 StarTower
06/12/2009 05:24 Rulzan#49
Thanks it worked 100%
06/12/2009 19:06 n0mansland#50
now someone needs to fix socketing and putting in the super thunder gem and glory gem
06/20/2009 06:27 smoke1533#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by valyy View Post
don t work
Please report Unable to handle item ID:201009

Please help us. I am having the same error!:eek:
06/20/2009 09:27 2coolforu2#52
Smoke1533, First go to "ItemEquip.cs" and then go all the way to the bottom and then under
Quote:
}
else if ((ItemID >= 181300 && ItemID <= 192000 || ItemID >= 930000 && ItemID <= 940000) && EquipLocation == 9)//Returns Garment Position
{
return 9;
}
Delete the other stuff after that and then add this below what I had just posted
Quote:
else if ((ItemID >= 201003 && ItemID <= 201009) && EquipLocation == 10)//Returns HeavenTalismam Position
{
return 10;
}
else if ((ItemID >= 202003 && ItemID <= 202009) && EquipLocation == 11)//Returns TowerTalismam Position
{
return 11;
}
return -1;
}
}
}
After that, rebuild it to see if any errors if none then your done editing "cs" files. Now go to \CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2 GameServer\bin\Debug
And download what i had attatched and replace all.

If this helped thanks, I'm not sure if it will make it easier but to me I belive it would.
06/20/2009 21:20 glupkotrup#53
Good Job felipeboladao!

I tried to add talismans like 999 times, and one day I got really pissed off so I've quit that xD You are one of the rare people who received a thanks from me LoLz xD
06/20/2009 21:42 felipeboladao#54
xD, Tranks...
06/20/2009 22:51 glupkotrup#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeboladao View Post
xD, Thanks...
And no problem. Thank you. Now I've understand what should I supposed to do that time when I tried to code them... :p
06/20/2009 23:00 felipeboladao#56
you need some more code?, Npc´s, Packets??
06/21/2009 01:09 glupkotrup#57
Nah I got everything working except for some NPCs... My server is in BETA Phase and won't be official soon. I didn't made the source from scratch but It's pretty much different like others. Also I got a glitch at Toxic Fog (Ninja skill). It should get 10% of the current HP, but the first few times takes 10% of the current and then continues the same damage but can't kill a target. Also I have probs adding a new class to the .swf file :p :D
11/09/2009 00:32 darkichou#58
btw the way how to code all dialogs?
how to up the exp rate and money drop?
how to add the lvl 200 in the server?
how to add +15 to the server?
could u explain me?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/09/2009 01:13 pro4never#59
Code all dialogues: You have to code each one manually. There are npc coding examples posted on the forum -Search-. You can also look at code examples that are already in the source to see how existing npcs are coded

GameServer>Handlers>NpcTalk.cs

Up exp rate Nano.cs controls exp rate if I remember correctly. It has 3 values: Exp rate, prof rate, skill rate. Change those, debug and restart server to update them.

Money drops are bit harder to change but they are controlled I think it was under DoMonsterPlayer or something like that. The file that controls what happens when a player kills a monster. it has sections of code basically doing a calculation that controls if something drops. easiest way to find it would be to search db/met id (you can find in the items.txt (under the debug folder) ) and you should find something controlling their drop rate. Money is just up from that if I remember correctly.

Adding new levels must be done one at a time: There is a guide posted on the forum already on how to do it -Search-. That being said you have to add the exp per level into the source, client and database(?).

Adding new + items has to be done manually for EVERY ITEM making it a time consuming process. Someone has already posted a release to add up to +16 items on the forum -Search-.

Hope that helps.
11/09/2009 02:10 darkichou#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Code all dialogues: You have to code each one manually. There are npc coding examples posted on the forum -Search-. You can also look at code examples that are already in the source to see how existing npcs are coded

GameServer>Handlers>NpcTalk.cs

Up exp rate Nano.cs controls exp rate if I remember correctly. It has 3 values: Exp rate, prof rate, skill rate. Change those, debug and restart server to update them.

Money drops are bit harder to change but they are controlled I think it was under DoMonsterPlayer or something like that. The file that controls what happens when a player kills a monster. it has sections of code basically doing a calculation that controls if something drops. easiest way to find it would be to search db/met id (you can find in the items.txt (under the debug folder) ) and you should find something controlling their drop rate. Money is just up from that if I remember correctly.

Adding new levels must be done one at a time: There is a guide posted on the forum already on how to do it -Search-. That being said you have to add the exp per level into the source, client and database(?).

Adding new + items has to be done manually for EVERY TIME making it a time consuming process. Someone has already posted a release to add up to +16 items on the forum -Search-.

Hope that helps.