DBs on any server.

04/14/2013 00:21 ogYo#1
A new start, with a new thread.

I'm ogYo, a mod from ConquerChrome.
If you need cheap&reliable service, I can provide dbs for you. Prices are negotiable. Looking for a few reliable and constant buyers.

If you want dbs just gimme a buzz on:
skype: ogyo.pp
mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] via a private message.

Payment methods: Paypal, Moneybookers, Payoneer

Slots: Available.
Stock: Emerald
04/14/2013 00:38 coai#2
Legit.
04/14/2013 00:55 mikeduuu#3
how much for champions EU server
04/14/2013 22:55 ogYo#4
PM and we'll talk. But I think you sent me an e-mail. Am I right? :)
04/14/2013 23:43 mikeduuu#5
yes:)
04/15/2013 05:01 pwill0488#6
Please add me on skyper Pierce.williams2 talk about prices on storm server?
04/15/2013 08:17 ogYo#7
Done :)
04/15/2013 08:20 TqHater#8
add me on skype mcdonaldshate if you wanna sell me some dbz on Uranus
04/15/2013 12:11 ogYo#9
Done :)
04/15/2013 16:31 pwill0488#10
add me on skype please Pierce.Williams2
04/15/2013 21:38 ogYo#11
I did it already haha :D
04/15/2013 22:02 mikeduuu#12
respond back to my email? :) or is it easier to reach you on skype? my skype is mikeduuu
04/16/2013 21:19 ogYo#13
Skype is much more easier for me :) We got that one sorted tho :)
04/17/2013 01:07 08111969#14
How much would cost 20 Dbs on TheAssassin server? :)
04/17/2013 02:16 ogYo#15
Add me on skype bro, so we can talk :)