So...Here's Another Enu.Pak Question....

05/25/2009 00:46 iCeD00D#1
Sorry to ask, just trying to understand how this ENU.PAK gets updated... So as most of you know, the Chinese servers are down for maintance.. and when they come back up, there may or may not be new content .. since this will tech be a update, wont our ENU.PAK file be out-of-date and need an updated one because of the latest maint patch? I'm sure our wonderful Admin and folks will update the URL's to the rapidshares, but will the ENU.PAKs be udated according to the chinese server maintance updates??.... Thanks in advance...
05/25/2009 06:57 Kinu#2
there won't be a new ENU.pak because the ENU.pak was taken from the EU F&F Client. And this beta is now over. So there won't be a new ENU.pak until a new beta is started. (EU / US)
05/25/2009 16:21 iCeD00D#3
Ahh ok I think I get it now.. but unlike the EU/US, in Asia you pay to play in beta's? .. Not that I'm complaining cause i"m having a hell of a time, but just courious... Tks for the info ..
05/25/2009 19:40 Munkey69#4
hmmm I think... you don't get it :)
05/26/2009 11:26 mahoro666#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeD00D View Post
Ahh ok I think I get it now.. but unlike the EU/US, in Asia you pay to play in beta's? .. Not that I'm complaining cause i"m having a hell of a time, but just courious... Tks for the info ..
Its retail since over a month
05/26/2009 20:02 iCeD00D#6
Gotcha .. tks for the info ...