TzPhQy - Party Help

05/24/2009 01:26 Grady1117#1
Hey guys
I'm using the TzPhQy BOT and I would like to know how I can set up a party with my 4 accounts?

I want "a" to be leader
and "b", "c", "d" to be members. How can I do that? and then everyone follow "a" and look after him
05/24/2009 10:43 vBot#2
:facepalm: at party tab? duh ...
05/24/2009 15:42 WarMasterRealOne#3
lol what a EASY question , script kiddys may know but leachers don't...
05/24/2009 18:03 Vaidas B#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMasterRealOne View Post
lol what a EASY question , script kiddys may know but leachers don't...
wtf are script kiddys?
05/24/2009 18:29 Grady1117#5
No you guys dont understand
I am LOOOKING at the party tab. Can anyone help me set it up?
I've tried putting in the names but only 1 of the characters makes the party, and doesnt invite anyone else



ps. Guys I'm not completely retarded (only sometimes)
05/24/2009 21:10 WarMasterRealOne#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
wtf are script kiddys?
beginers in hacking -.-'' (not leachers)