diablo 3 private server

04/08/2013 19:39 Agresive3#1
Does anyone know a private server working 2013?

Leave me link here :D :pimp::mofo:
04/09/2013 17:15 Drewfyre#2
i dont think that there are any private servers for diablo... Anyways why would you want to play diablo on a private server?
04/09/2013 18:26 Agresive3#3
cause i can't pay for it?
04/10/2013 16:23 #FaiL'#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresive3 View Post
cause i can't pay for it?
can not or want not?

#FaiL'
04/12/2013 11:57 Agresive3#5
i can not pay for it if i could i would.
04/13/2013 00:16 Crys Schatzi#6
Why Privat server ?
04/13/2013 01:13 Display~#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaro View Post
Why Privat server ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresive3 View Post
i can not pay for it if i could i would.
....
read & understand.
04/24/2013 13:38 lee_terry_jr#8
the only 2 I have found are below but I have never tested them myself. I own the game but blizzard ruined there servers when they introduced RMAH which made prices on regular AH skyrocket. Plus beating the game without AH is too difficult since its so hard to find decent items.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2013 03:57 destrover#9
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

there is no download for this one anywhere on that site, as is all final fantasy 11 private server sites ive seen, guessing this site is a fake like the ones i saw before trying to get a username and pass youd normally use in all your games when you register. be cautious.

edit: word to the wise, any site that trys to make you register :before downloading a client" is normally fake. real sites allow you to download the software before registering, (becuase you cant login anyways before you register anyway) so they are at no loss giving you the software first. i think im at loyalty to say there are NO d3 servers and will not be any d3 servers in the future. at least in OUR future. the game is to complex for someone to decompile it so quickly and prop one up for private.

anyways all said and done, any real private server website would allow a download without register anyways, so that youd have the game if youd like to register later.
08/13/2013 02:30 Greedy-#10
yea..never heard of it.

what u want a private server for o.o
08/13/2013 09:12 AwSh1tBr0#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy- View Post
yea..never heard of it.

what u want a private server for o.o
- custom content
- custom balance
- custom exp-/droprates

the usual "why do I want to play on a pserver" stuff ;)
08/13/2013 18:18 Eifillity#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSh1tBr0 View Post
- custom content
- custom balance
- custom exp-/droprates

the usual "why do I want to play on a pserver" stuff ;)
I sometimes wonder if people on EPvP are illiterate, I thought he said: 'I can't pay for it, if I could, I would' - ????
08/13/2013 20:43 AwSh1tBr0#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
I sometimes wonder if people on EPvP are illiterate, I thought he said: 'I can't pay for it, if I could, I would' - ????
I just added a few more reasons.
Keep calm, lol. :rolleyes:
10/17/2013 06:37 johnstonecooper#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresive3 View Post
Does anyone know a private server working 2013?

Leave me link here :D :pimp::mofo:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/19/2013 08:56 kingtoad#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstonecooper View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
anyone already tried it?. try this server i mean