Tons of perms.

04/07/2013 16:10 Voex#1
Level: 30~40
Combi: 24
Pen: ~2,000,000
Coins: ~20,000


AP Sets:

First virtual boyx2
First virtual girl x2

Halloween vampire set (Pants, shirt, accessories)
Halloween pumpkin set (Pants, shirt, accessories)

FP Weapons:

Signal railgun
Knight CS x2
AYA Rifle.

Fumbi weapons:

2 dagger
1 cs
1 breaker
training dag
Earth bomb(+7% o.0)
Lightning bomb x2
Sentry gun
Mind energy

Skills:

HP+30 x8
Anchor x7
Block x5
Toyblock x1
Half hp x1

Boys fumbi perms:

Afro
Band
Wild
Short indy
Twister

Check shield
Rebellious jacket x2
Pirate jacket
New sphere suit
Sprite jacket
Space suit
Inteli boy cardigan
Frock shape jacket
Marine boy jacket


Rebellious pants
Adventure pants
Captain guard pantsx2
Champ pants
Pirate pants

Western boy gloves
Adventure gloves
Captain guard glovesx2
Wild type A
Iron band gloves
Imperial guard


Wild walker
Patrol boy shoes
Zigzag rider shoes


Baseball helmx7
Noodlesx2


Girls fumbi perms:

Pearls neck line top
Retro Girl jacket
Eastern girl jacket

Cytonik pants

Big ribbon hair
Inline
Natural

Bunny girl band x3
Crown of queen x1

Pets:

Chess code king FP x2
Chess code king no stat x11
Mad rabbit FP x4
Mad rabbit no stat x6
Pappicat no stat
Popo +6SP
04/07/2013 22:36 Nusted#2
I know this is most likely going to be a "no", but, do you want to trade with me?
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's the account.
04/08/2013 00:14 Voex#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusted View Post
I know this is most likely going to be a "no", but, do you want to trade with me?
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's the account.
There's nothing that would really benefit me, if I were to trade for that. Seeing as everything's either from iCaps, or conquest, which I have, or could easily get. Aside from the Neospade subs, which I'm assuming you got from the free caps they gave. ;p

I'll have to pass. Good luck trading/selling it, though. :3
04/08/2013 01:17 Nusted#4
Haha, that's exactly it, thanks for looking at my account though.