[Midnight] Extended Maps

06/03/2013 09:14 MaxiExtreme#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansi_lamer View Post
Because many of the maps are missing the new puzzles have decided to add them to the existing ones, add points of Diver Master, Guild Mission Trek.

I also added the names to the waypoints rated and some events that give double chest.

31/31 Maps

Features:

Dive Master.
New Chest (Halloween Update).
GW Trek.
Named Chest Events.
Named waypoints of Dungeons.

Next Update:

Skritt Transformation Locations.
Some Archivements Locations.
Hansi please upload your latest coordinates. :rtfm: :p
07/02/2013 14:43 shivimeister#17
any of the new acievement cords up?
09/01/2013 23:40 soundofshadow#18
is your list up to date? my char keeps getting stuck 1m in front of old position under the ground
09/08/2013 09:03 kingcyl#19
nice one
12/23/2013 12:36 Watifuk#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundofshadow View Post
is your list up to date? my char keeps getting stuck 1m in front of old position under the ground
+1
12/24/2013 20:18 skypine27#21
Hey guys, call me 'tarded but...

I can't get this to work. Ive been a midnight (1.6.5) user for a while now, but only the fly and click to teleport hack parts of it.

So i downloaded this new location.rar file, deleted the original locations folder, and put this new folder in there.

Now, I load up an area list (for any map, doesn't matter which), and when I select a point to teleport to, my character just moves "jerky" a few feet forward and stops.

Thats all this does. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks guys
01/03/2014 10:11 ddarek#22
Seem u r looking for instant perma ban
Teleporting through maps is not a wise decision, therefore it is disable (not even updated) for your own sake
Dont use it
01/03/2014 18:21 Rorc#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarek View Post
Seem u r looking for instant perma ban
Teleporting through maps is not a wise decision, therefore it is disable (not even updated) for your own sake
Dont use it
dah fuq?
It's not updated, because it's not working properly anymore, caused by some pseudo-"fix" by ANet.
01/03/2014 18:51 sherlucky#24
I've been using the teleport function, to get to puzzle chests. High risk of ban there?
01/03/2014 19:24 Rorc#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
I've been using the teleport function, to get to puzzle chests. High risk of ban there?
I've been using Click to teleport for jump puzzle's since a few days now, as long as you check for nearby players first, the banrisk seems to be quite low.
01/04/2014 01:02 sherlucky#26
Even if I see a nearby player, I teleport right away and come to the puzzle later. Just my method of staying safe.

Wondering when a fix will come in place for teleport function to work flawlessly in Midnight....
01/04/2014 16:14 Rorc#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
Even if I see a nearby player, I teleport right away and come to the puzzle later. Just my method of staying safe.

Wondering when a fix will come in place for teleport function to work flawlessly in Midnight....
As I understood from Buffy, teleporting will most likely never function correctly anymore, as you cannot teleport long distances anymore.
01/09/2014 07:29 skypine27#28
Ahh ok, this now makes sense, if you can not teleport long distances.

I use "click to teleport" many many many times, for maybe about 4 or 5 months now, and never a ban.

But I think the "Auto teleport" does not work anymore.
01/10/2014 15:27 kendor#29
wait so short range is working? And auto is off, that's ok to me, less risk take a look around then clicky^^