Risner armor, boots and gloves +9 DN

04/06/2013 02:10 poweritup#1
Send me a PM or add me on skype: Poweritupl33t
I can offer Plvl service or PayPal.
04/07/2013 08:00 Sluurpy#2
I loled....... -1 to you sir. Stealing one +9 really are people that poor ...
04/07/2013 08:09 poweritup#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluurpy View Post
I loled....... -1 to you sir. Stealing one +9 really are people that poor ...
Well, I'm not going to reject it.
I didn't mean to scam you, but I didn't have enough money on my CC. So it turned out like this. A scam.

- Reported myself.
04/07/2013 08:17 Sluurpy#4
You also lost ur hacks/hack updates now :)
04/07/2013 08:23 poweritup#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluurpy View Post
You also lost ur hacks/hack updates now :)
So you decide for *** now?
I'm not doubting it, even tho it would affect my leveling <.<

But who gives you the right to answer for ***? (Not saying that it wont happen)
04/07/2013 13:02 kaoz7#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poweritup View Post
Well, I'm not going to reject it.
I didn't mean to scam you, but I didn't have enough money on my CC. So it turned out like this. A scam.

- Reported myself.
Did u just admit to scamming?
04/07/2013 13:09 poweritup#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoz7 View Post
Did u just admit to scamming?
Yea, why not.
It's a bad thing.
04/07/2013 20:24 rodriges#8
I tell ya Tha bitch [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is a Scamer and fucker NO 1 Trust tHAT Gay. Just sayn :D
04/07/2013 20:29 poweritup#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriges View Post
I tell ya Tha bitch [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is a Scamer and fucker NO 1 Trust tHAT Gay. Just sayn :D
Not sure if you're retarded, or just a troll.
04/07/2013 20:33 rodriges#10
ye show to all here how poor,dumb shit u are and retard Scammer Gl forward and ur Singature for Plvl ROFL
04/07/2013 20:37 poweritup#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriges View Post
ye show to all here how poor,dumb shit u are and retard Scammer Gl forward and ur Singature for Plvl ROFL
Tihihi, you called me dumb :D